• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm 12 years old on Youtube

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'm kind of new at the "trolling" thing, but I take the arduous task on from the Point of View of a pretentious 12 year old looking to make a name for himself. My character was inspired by the infamous "Ganon Should be Higher on Tier List" speech.

Cited from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNW0Wq8-nYw

harriettheguy
come on step it up

XXFireXManXX

These guys are some of the best in the nation.. step it up? >.>

harriettheguy
i never lose to my brothers metanite

XXFireXManXX
Well your bro ain't m2k... is he? >.>

harriettheguy

im relaly good with snakes bomb attack i would so pwn you

XXFireXManXX

First of all I doubt that, because snake doesn't have a move named "bomb". Perhaps you mean the c4? You don't even know his moves.
Secondly... kid you have never been in a tournament, leading me to believe I am far better than you. Oh and being good with ONE MOVE doesn't make you pwnage.
Finally even if you do somehow pwn me you still can't "pwn" m2k

harriettheguy

ive been to like 1000 tournaments at my friends house (hes tournament level with zelda I think) I always get first.
second, son, snakes bomb move, or ""C4"" as u call it. it is the only move i need to beat u. dont underestimate me, im a lot smarter than most people with the timing.............NOW!

--------------------------------------------------
Cited from: http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=kbCE5663yQc&fromurl=/watch?v=kbCE5663yQc

harriettheguy (10 months ago) -6
Play brawl

jjjintheusa (5 months ago) -3
nevar

bullethead2202 (2 weeks ago) -5
newer doesnt always mean better
their both about as good as the other

harriettheguy (2 weeks ago) +3
no brawl is way bettar
you can use c stick in single player mode and no advance techniques means smarter players

bullethead2202 (2 weeks ago) -6
dude ur probably one of those people who has only played brawl and just assumes "woah dude its new! that MUST mean its better than the earlier version"

harriettheguy
(2 weeks ago) +4
check out my vids i own
Im the best yoshi at my middle school probably the state

dude i checked out ur channel and ur average (i liked this part since he obviously didn't click my name and didn't see any yoshi)
u got a huge ego

harriettheguy (2 weeks ago) +4
newer is better
the truth hurts

was call of duty 5 better than 4?
half the people liked 5 more and half liked 4 more
its all an opinion dude

harriettheguy (2 weeks ago) +4
i take honors pre-algebra i think i kno what im talking about

bullethead2202
(2 weeks ago) -6
"OMG UR IN ALGEBRA???"
wow dude ur a ******
1) how des algebra have ANYTHING to do with wat we're talking about
2) ur only in middle school and u have a bigger ego than kanye west
3) honestly, i dont believe ur old enough to even have an account on yt

harriettheguy
(2 weeks ago) +4
no one can beat my yoshi, not even my little brother, and trust me- hes really good with snakes bombs. snake is "top tier" so obviosuly this proves brawl is more balanced than the melee tiers

Raistlin719 (2 weeks ago) +1
I've seen this guy play. His aerials with Yoshi are siiiiiiiick!!!! I've seen him beat a Metaknight!!!
----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it. Please post your own! I know I have a long way to go, teach me, masters of the south.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I know that this is a joke and all, but I feel strangely insulted with those comments about Yoshi. =/

:069:

vZakat

Half Genie
"i take honors pre-algebra i think i kno what im talking about" That made me lol so much. Is there even such a thing as honors pre-algebra?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't see how people find this funny at all
but i def. took ace pre-algebra in 7th grade

Top Bottom