• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Actually I didn't outright ban him, but his warnings added up. He has pledged to tone it down a little when the warning taper off. I'm still looking forward to his attendance at a tournament, assuming he hasn't already been to one.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
OWNAGE canot be created or destroyed, nor does it change shape. It merely continuous to OWN all that is path! For OWNAGE is what moved the immovable object and what stopped the unstoppable force!

Me and the KishPrime has spoken and we have come to an understanding. All shall be OWNED soon enough. Wednesday IS coming. And theres nothing you kn3wb *******s can do to save yourselves. Until then I shall lurk into the shadows. But know. . . that as I lurk these shadows. . . the shadows themselves are OWNED!

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
OWNAGE canot be created or destroyed, nor does it change shape. It merely continuous to OWN all that is path! For OWNAGE is what moved the immovable object and what stopped the unstoppable force!

Me and the KishPrime has spoken and we have come to an understanding. All shall be OWNED soon enough. Wednesday IS coming. And theres nothing you kn3wb *******s can do to save yourselves. Until then I shall lurk into the shadows. But know. . . that as I lurk these shadows. . . the shadows themselves are OWNED!
ok before i was not sure of this guy..........BUT NOW I KNOW HE ****ING ROX. BOW DOWN TO THE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smashman90

Smash Lord
Wow, you do realize that you just contradicted yourself Justownin? You call yourself da final boss but your username is Justownindafinalboss, so in other words you must be ownin yourself, which must also mean that you suck. lol.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Wow, you do realize that you just contradicted yourself Justownin? You call yourself da final boss but your username is Justownindafinalboss, so in other words you must be ownin yourself, which must also mean that you suck. lol.
JustOwnin, The Final Boss

Read it that way.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
this guy reminds me of Best101.
for those of you who dont know Best101 check out atlantic south thread.
Even i am anxious to watch this guy.
and i live way far away hahaha
needless to say i wanna attend SMYM

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
Where is the one named Captain awesome? Has even the one who dwells and commands all that is awesome realized the pointlessness of any attempt at my being?

It is, of course, expected, for my power even exceeds the sun and shall shine even milllions of years from now when the sun burns out.

Mendoza

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, JustOwnin, I've been kinda busy this past week. However, I'm still very confident in the fact that you suck. I'll figure out when I can work in owning your punk ***.

*Captain Awesome on Mendoza's account*

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
Sorry, JustOwnin, I've been kinda busy this past week. However, I'm still very confident in the fact that you suck. I'll figure out when I can work in owning your punk ***.

*Captain Awesome on Mendoza's account*
So basically you have to work on taking your game to new levels of Awesome not even the captain of awesome himself thought were possible to take on the huge gigantic challenge of facing the FINAL BOSS in the game of life.

It's an understandable and respectable course of action. But know even if you accend to the level of GENERAL OF ALL THAT IS AWESOME you will STILL I say STILL be NO MATCH for the power of JustOwnin DA FINAL BOSS in the game of life. Tell me when you are ready to get OWNED kn3wb.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Game of life? Come on captain awesome don't go! This guy is a serial killer. You will end up in a life or death game!!! And since the ratio of people losing to winning isn't very good. So you will probably lose and die! Wait that was my dream last night FTW? This guy is as harmless as a chihuahua or however you spell it <_<

BIG C

Smash Master
well this is how i see it i heard a few noobs from chi town that tink was talkin to destroyed justownin and his crew and with all this talk of the game of life i think he's actually talking about the game of life. the boardgame

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
well this is how i see it i heard a few noobs from chi town that tink was talkin to destroyed justownin and his crew and with all this talk of the game of life i think he's actually talking about the game of life. the boardgame
Interesting, it seems that you spew foolish incorrect theorie everywhere you turn. Even in your signature. For it is not you moving things around telekinetically that comprises the force of "gravity" but I, OWNAGE INCARNATE, OWNING things right back to the ground.

You are nothing but TRASH BigC and is only big when measured on the smallest of measurement systems! You too shall fall too my awesome might!

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
A guest appearance from the cap'n. That would be fun and interesting. This fest seems like its gonna be bigger than usual.

BIG C

Smash Master
Interesting, it seems that you spew foolish incorrect theorie everywhere you turn. Even in your signature. For it is not you moving things around telekinetically that comprises the force of "gravity" but I, OWNAGE INCARNATE, OWNING things right back to the ground.

You are nothing but TRASH BigC and is only big when measured on the smallest of measurement systems! You too shall fall too my awesome might!
well see sir u r in the wrong there because if u look at my sig DrewB008 said that not I so in turn your saying that i said that is incorrect and i believed you just got owned so get froooed sir. I've grown more tired of these posts than of those posts by the 5150 back in the day.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
Indeed, a dumbed down version of personified OWNAGE into words into both your language and on a comprehension level understandable by kn3wbz such as yourself. Understandable.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Indeed, a dumbed down version of personified OWNAGE into words into both your language and on a comprehension level understandable by kn3wbz such as yourself. Understandable.
It's not a matter of content, it's a matter of time.

Well, your content is boring too, so i guess we're both right.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
JustOwnin: This is Webster...lol!!! Since when did you play Smash? Can't you just own all the newbs in one game (DOA), or does your ownage has to spread like a virus in the African deserts...LOL?

You goin to ACEN this coming year? I want a rematch in DOA!!!

You were supposed to come up for a WI DOA tournament a while ago, where having a pretty big one for Smash on April 14th it would be nice to see you and the rest of IL there!!!

Holla back...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom