• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
blue enchiladas.. you live in evanston?!?

that would be 2-2.5 hrs away from champaign.. which is 45 min away from paris

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lol... i would if it wasn't the wrong direction. I'm sure there will be many car loads coming from champaign to this anyway. chen it's been to long, friendlies must be had.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Us MI folk have a better official thread than you IL folk. Haha! And now, I bid you good day! Off, into the sunset, Strawberry!

Brandonlink

Smash Rookie
more info

Hey me and a friend will be coming to the Paris tourney from terre haute indiana, we need more info on the tournament, times, rules, singles? doubles? location, and fees if any apply, any information is appreciated

viperboy_74

Smash Master
bout time there is some action in terre haute... it's a big city and only like 30 min. away from paris. i pm'd u a link to the MC3 thread.

yeah MI does have a better thread, but they suck at smash so it evens out.

lilj87

Smash Rookie
Belleville Illinois Is The Spot For All The Smash Winners

Me And My Cuz Gon Come 2 E=mc2 And Win In The Doubles Tournament

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
viperboy_74 said:
yeah MI does have a better thread, but they suck at smash so it evens out.
Skill doesn't matter when you have a pimped out thread.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Viperboy will MM you for like 10 moneys and he's kind of a newb. Actually, he really sucks. You can beat him easy. He sucks like Falco's laser.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Southside chicago here, lookin' for tourneys.

A friend and i are sick of playing each other for the past 800 years and just discovered Smash forums. Any one in the area hunting for friendlies would rawk too.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lol uncle...
just so u know, pete chen is the guy that showed me how to do lots of stuff with falco :)

zjiin - there is a farewell marcus smashfest in champaign this weekend... be there :)

BIG C

Smash Master
lol i know i know and Zjiin apparently southside is like 20 - 30 mins away from me so if u guys ever wanna come and play some ppl like me tink trail and maybe cunning just talk to me on AIM and i'll see what i can do to arrange something my AIM is BIGC is hardcore

Zjiin

Smash Master
Marcus smashfest shouldnt be a prob to get to, so cool.

Big C- Good to know people who play are nearby, a few of us usually gather on thursdays, but we should set something up sometime soon.

AIM: iamnotaword

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Wish I could make it marcus, but sadly, I wont be able to. maybe ill make it out to boston some time... lol maybe not tho. umm, sry

Blue Enchiladas

Smash Cadet
I'm a little young, so my parents have to drive me to these things :( I live in Evanston, IL, and they're not really willing to drive me to Champaign for Marcus and SMYM and all that crap. Any CLOSE BY my parents would actually be willing to drive to?

Artic_Firewolf

Smash Rookie
Morton IL, if you know any tournaments in the vici
Psh, Peoria smasher here

Yo guys, I live in Morton, might as well be Peoria, I was wondering who lives within half an hour or so from me, It'd be nice to smash with some new people sometime, I've been to 3 tourneys and a smashfest so I got a little experience. Anyways, gimme a pm or somethin and we'll talk, oh and on March 18th I'm going to that smashfest/tourney thing in northern IL, see all you all who I havent seen in a while there, later ;o

rom

Smash Rookie
yooo
Chicago around Kimball-Irving (thats northside)
lookin for smashersss

i know of the tourneys and things down south a bit
but looking for people in chicago basically for practice n general merrymaking word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom