• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

Smash Rookie
Hey BigGman and Nightowl, I know where both ya' guys are. I'm out in Frankfort. Not too far. My friend's and I are thinking about setting up a tournament here in a couple months. Maybe we can play each other sometime before that. Either way I'll keep you all informed if there's anything going down.

Oh, do you two have AIM screen names?

Tink

Smash Hero
EVERRYONE!!!!!! come to the monthly in hammond IN. its like half and hour from orland park!

Deku

Smash Rookie
I'd love to come, but I'll be out of town this weekend. I also saw the topic for the tournament in Portage, and I have something going that day, too. It's a shame, cause both are less than an hour away.

I've never been to a good tournament, so I'm looking forward to experiencing some of these. I have a group of friends that plays, so next tournament that's on a good date, maybe I can get some of them and come out. I know we don't stand a chance at winning, but we're all looking forward to some fun.

Send me an IM at Axem Juggler if you wanna' chat.

BigGman

Smash Journeyman
Deku- my aim is messed up for some reason, and i can't get it to work. my aim name is eddiej416. you can send me a message, but most of the time it freezes when i receive a message. but if you want to get together, you can pm me. i can go by your house or you can come by mine. i have a bubble hockey table, and hopefully soon, a TMNT arcade machine.

yokokuramafoxblood7

Smash Rookie
Ya, BigGman, i live in Palos, around 111th street, so ya we live kinda close, umm ill try and aim you, but i would like to join a tournement if there is one nearby.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
some stupid thing about turtles that say radical or something that isn't nearly as cool as transformers.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lol we already did...

Eddie, Cunning, Trail, Mike, and Myself just beat Iggy, Tink, KishPrime, KishSquared, and AC... :) go us. were gonna do it again at MC^3 too

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
So, I was born in Illinois, lemme on the illionois team for state crew battles.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
blue enchiladas - it depends on how far you are willing to travel and where in "chicagoland" you live..

theres a tourney in portage, IN on the 28th
theres a tourney in paris, IL feb 11th
theres a tourney in champaign, IL sometime in april

and some others that dont have an official date yet

yokokuramafoxblood7

Smash Rookie
Blue Enchiladas said:
any tourneys near chicago coming up? i'm young and completely suck, but i went to the mlg qualifier.
The cubs suck pal, where were they last october??? what was the attendance at wrigley last october???

GO WHITE SOX

Pete Chen

Smash Apprentice
I was born in Indiana O_O Anyone from Champaign going to the Portage tourney? If not, tink should come to Champaign and give me a ride to Portage ^^

viperboy_74

Smash Master
ha look at these IN scrubs wantin to be part of team IL now :)... chen nice to hear from you. id give you a ride if i was going. your back in champaign now i see? we'll have to play sometime soon.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
chen, why dont you come to cga2 with us? its on the same day, marcus and i are planning to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom