• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
team 1 = eddie, eduardo, cunning, trail, marcus

team 2 = me, chen, AOB, Edgar, and either capps indigo/krazy/ike/GDIT... they need to play it out for the last spot on the team...

viperboy_74

Smash Master
ya i hope so... thats why i put NickB plays again? in the other thread... i want him on the team too...

Andy are you comin to my house in the 15th? u should i wanna get some good practice in... it's only like 45 min now... bring chen too cuz i want some serious playin in

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i've never even heard of any of them... well i guess we'll see who wins our little side tourney, but we know me, aob, chen, and edgar are on the team for sure... this should be fun. invite them to come to my house and battle it out..

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Does Edgar still even play?
I don't deserve a guaranteed spot, let me tell you. If I see these guys play better than me, they're on.
If you think you deserve one, that's fine, but if Nick comes to crews and he still plays like he used to he's on for sure.

Kyo

Smash Cadet
This is a new fighter name Kyo from Michigan asking why can't we have a smash torney in the city of Chicago

RapE

Smash Ace
**** well im trying to get some Ill people to come so carpooling would be a good option.....

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
hey chen!!

i was looking at the mlg forums.. and saw that you got an invite for the "Los Angeles Western Conference Champinoship for SSBM"!! nice job!! hehe

how did you place at vegas?

RapE

Smash Ace
well you guys should talk and carpool its only a 6 hour drive ive made it before......its not to bad.....

Tink

Smash Hero
i wouldnt mind carpooling, but idk if ill have any money next week. i got tnot this week and we will see how things go after that, but i really dont think anybody is going to want to take thier car that far.

RapE

Smash Ace
yeah well hope you guys find some to step up cause fully it is only about 600 miles so if someone has a good car it should be no prob.......

Thats for the return and going trip so 600 isnt to bad at all....

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I live on campus in Carbondale, Il mainly. But my hometown, which I will visit this weekend actually, is pretty much Alton, Il.

Nightowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YiffyWolfen
**** it, I should post more...
In case none of ya'll know me. I'm Nightowl the Wolfen... people just call me Wolfen.

Uh... what else...
If anyone here goes to Collumbia College, I'll make note of "Seasons Beatings" pretty soon...

BIG C

Smash Master
idk what this guy is talkin bout cuz i know him as mr. joe green or shades but thats me but he never comes to the monthlies anymore c'mon now big guy

viperboy_74

Smash Master
ya... that or the random songs such as bohemian rhapsody...
or the flippy cups
or the fact that we ocassionally attempt to do moves that are in melee

tons of reasons...

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Hey Zig-Zag, you're near me. I've lived in Marion my whole life, but I'm going to school in Vienna right now. I visit Marion a lot on the weekends, we should play sometime. I play with 2 other smashers that aren't bad, and we're desperately seeking competition down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom