• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Yo, Hyde, you realize you're only like 2 hours away from me? I go to UF. You need to go to Gigabits i Orlando sometime, because pretty much all the good Florida people go. We had all of South Florida, some Georgia people, Central Florida, and North Florida last month. Freaking singles was 57 people. I know it's like 4 hours from Tallahassee, but you could drive here Friday, you, me, and the other UF smashers smash it up for a while, and then we head to Orlando. Because I know those newbs up in Tallahassee don't have anything good going on :)
Ha I didn't know that! Well that would indeed be some great fun. I will say there aren't as many noobs as you think in Tally. Green Mario is up here, and one of my friends was trained by Wobbles and played against Bomb soldier regularly so don't count FSU out when it comes to good smashers. But yeah dude all my info to reach me is on my profile. Contact me when there is something going on b/c I'm way out of the tournament loops. *sigh*

I do like using the N-air spam to but I still hold to WoP a lot. I'm trying to break it out and I'm steadily using the D-air more and more since both can go into a Rest.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol for some reason i dont record alot..Mlg will have that vod thing u can watch there.. hehe

PEOPLE
WHEN COUNTERPICKING REMBER ONE THING
MANGOLAND
MANGOLAND=Dreamland
Or brimstar
But mostley mangoland

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Calling a stage your own? Fine you can have that then. I do like that stage since I'll survive around 150%. Mango, I remember Mew2King mentioned a rest combo that you called your own. He said that you knocked him down, with an N-air I suppose, jabbed which caused the character to stand up and While they did that you jumped in and rested. Is this accurate because I want to try this on a friend.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well like at 90 percent they hit the floor with a nair and u can jab them to make them get up..
There allready at a high percantage so just charge a fsmash.
ANother way to do it is...
When u bair alot of characters like at 40 percent. the fall .. all u have to do is turn around and jab.. make them stand up.. AND PUT THEM TO SLEEP
AND YELL MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Its pretty hard to pull off tho

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well i use The A button.
Its bad enuff jiggs players get laughed at for having no tek skillz.. {which is a lie}
I use the c-stick to fall with up-airs only

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
haha well that fine. Whatever wins and thanks for tips on the Mango combo. I'll make sure people hear about it:chuckle:

I seriously couldn't do the WoP without the C-stick when I started and I don't know how I would do without it. hmm I really don't have any questions and this single thread seems to have a bunch of Jigglypuff vs. (insert)character name, so I guess I'll just relax and get better. I really hope there's gonna be a tournament around before Feb.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
MANGOOOO!! man, i used the box tag when i was playing jigglypuff and it made me HELLA FREAKING GOOD!

i even did mango combo nair jab rest!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Ha I didn't know that! Well that would indeed be some great fun. I will say there aren't as many noobs as you think in Tally. Green Mario is up here, and one of my friends was trained by Wobbles and played against Bomb soldier regularly so don't count FSU out when it comes to good smashers. But yeah dude all my info to reach me is on my profile. Contact me when there is something going on b/c I'm way out of the tournament loops. *sigh*

I do like using the N-air spam to but I still hold to WoP a lot. I'm trying to break it out and I'm steadily using the D-air more and more since both can go into a Rest.
Green Mario just moved there, but I guess you can claim him. We got Rock Crock, though; battle of the former South Floridians, sounds like.

And there's a Gigabits tournament this Sunday. I'll send you the thread link in a PM.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Sorry guys cant show u a pic..
{shh ill try}

Did u yell
MANGO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lexaeus

Smash Cadet
Mango,

1. If you Fthrow or Bthrow a space animal off the edge, whats the best way to edgeguard from there?

2. Can you rank these matchups in order from easiest to hardest? Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Samus, Peach, Doc

3. How do you beat Mr. Pbody?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
If u bthrow a space animal. just follow them..
If they dash .. sometimes just nair and they will run into it.. Or just bair..
When i bthrow a space animal.. GG they never get back...
All u have to do i follow them...
Easiest to hardest.
1.Samus- IF she hits ur shield its a rest
2.Peach- If she runs at u
3.Doc- IF he dsmashes u
4.Marth- If he fsmash u
5.Falcon- hes actually really hard to rest.. {a good falcon}
6.Fox / Falco - good space animal are hard to grab!

Lol just up throw rest.. haha

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
sigh and if you play or get surprised and asked to play a few rounds, go back home and grab your controller! Arrgh I haven't played a Falco in ages it was had to follow. I'm feeling terrible right now!

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I know but since it wasn't my controller I couldn't pull out the D-air and Nair's like I do with mine. I ended up WoPing too much which made me predictable and ugh that match shoudl have been mine!

Oh well hopefully to Gigabits this weekend.

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
are pound -> rests really effective on anyone other than space animals?
the pound has a pretty long lag right? so...i'm not sure which characters it'll actually work on

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol as long as u yell MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Pound is actually one of my favorite move..

For people that like to dash dance and like camping fox..

With camping foxes it works like a charm so yea..

ANd yea the pound to rest pretty much works on everyone..

I dont really use that rest combo tho

Lexaeus

Smash Cadet
What do you do if you're coming back and you've grabbed the edge with Jiggly? Ledgehop fair? Also, would you rather grab the edge or just jump back onto the stage normally?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
What do you do if you're coming back and you've grabbed the edge with Jiggly? Ledgehop fair? Also, would you rather grab the edge or just jump back onto the stage normally?
Well to add to that scenario assume its Marth. Spaced for a Tipper. I keep getting in that position now where I'm either being Poked by a D tilt and them waiting for me to come over them for a F smash. IDK maybe the marth I play against is good.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
U can dair them..
then turn around and grab the real quickk..
its really cool.. and works on pretty much everyone..

Or u can just jump back on

ThaT

Smash Cadet
Well to add to that scenario assume its Marth. Spaced for a Tipper. I keep getting in that position now where I'm either being Poked by a D tilt and them waiting for me to come over them for a F smash. IDK maybe the marth I play against is good.
if he is there, just do a get up attack or roll or stand up and shield right away.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Box Tag Too Good?

Alright guys...
I went to az....
I was playing forward in the finals...
HEs has to beat me two sets...
First set he 3-0s me....
But then i realized i had no Box Tag on...
I put it on and 3-1 ..

Hmmmmmmmm pretty crazy right?

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Alright guys...
I went to az....
I was playing forward in the finals...
HEs has to beat me two sets...
First set he 3-0s me....
But then i realized i had no Box Tag on...
I put it on and 3-1 ..

Hmmmmmmmm pretty crazy right?
crazy indeed..do you want the link for the video i made? shows some of the power of the box tag. filefront.not youtube.

cablepuff

Smash Ace
hey mango where would you rank sheik in terms of jiggly's hardest matchup. Actually how would you rank the actual difficulty of the top and high tiers (falco, fox, sheik, marth, peach).

Do you use red bow jiggly? Why or Why not?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hmmm. Well to me sheik is kinda easy... Shes my favorite match up by far...just beacause thats like all i play in tournament..

any ways
1.Fox - A good fox is so hard to rest.. and a campy one just hurts...
2.MArth- A marth with well spacing is Freaking hard as hek.
3.Peach-MY god her stupid priorty is more than mines ={ aww i hate peaches. {used to like them till i lost till pc..}
4.Sheik- Like i said im so used 2 this match.. but sheik can **** jiggly.. as long as u nair ull be fine.. DONT get grabed... SPACING
5.Falco-What can a falco do 2 u?? Off the stage= Death everytime.. He can camp but u can just float over...

Nick... U need to travel.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom