• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
also getting grabs for usmash/fsmash/knee, and then resting your partner for stealing your kill

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Why is Puff naked? I mean, it's not like that crown hides anything..

or DOES IT??

Teach me the secrets of Puff's hidden anus!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm stealing the box tag for myself, kthx.

T0MMY

Smash Master
If you want some examples of Jigglypuff in teams, see my thread on teaming with Kirby. A lot of what I do can be applied or tweaked to other characters.
Kirby is a terrible teammate... well, just terrilbe in general, but we make it work magically.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO MAKE THE BOX TAG.

Watch out for me in tourney.

In other news, what are you normally thinking about while playing in teams Mango? Besides resting a grabbed opponent, what are you looking for?

Sliq

Smash Master
Mango, what do you do against a Fox that DD camps until you land and then grabs you?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Box Tag Only Works if u have been trained to use it.. = mE

Sliq- THose foxes are stupid lol... HOnestly... I go way above so i take damge until i reach like 80 percent so they cant do it... Or let them hit u with lasers.... So They cant kill u with the stupid grab...
Or Dr.Hyde Has a good point...... Pull that out the bag once in a while.
Ull get that fox slipping..

TEAMS!!!
Jigglypuff is too good!!
When i play in teams ....
Most Puffs Like to save stock..
I dont .. i like to get in there and my oppenent will make a mistake because its teams and they get confused.. SO REST!! LIKES THERE NO TOMMOROW!!!!!!
Look for that 2on1 ... Obviously grab rest.. so yea
TOp thing to do in team
1.Ur partner is the most important person.
{if hes getting messed up . go help him not matter what even if u take damge in the process.}
2.U will also like to nair aloT!! Once again its team.. and people run into it likes there no tommrow.
3.When Ur teammate is coming back Go to the edge and make like a wall Of nairs... They wont get by.
4.Pretty much... Just follow ur teammate around as if you are his tail.. HE his the most important person remeber that !!
UR TEAMMATE IS THE BEST!

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
No one has spoken about rollout.....<<
I personally use rollout a lot when I battle people and I always get them off guard in the most humiliating ways....Like you said, rests just happen and I often avoid doing them since I don't like getting hit by a charged up smash attack or laser-cape-spammed.

Rollouts make sneaky edge guarders. Fairs and Bairs make hawk-like edge guarders.

My thread needs comments btw:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119675

MaNg0

Smash Hero
o0o0 rollout *****..
U should do it once and a while..
Like king uses it..
Make Them waste there jump . up air them and then do it ..
Usually hits.

And thank u raistlin .. =}

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Is that what it's called? Rollout *****? I call it The Bumper.
Of course, I don't spam the rollout. Though spamming rest during teams is recommended (sometimes).

pugfug90

Smash Apprentice
on Youtube, you can see a Jigglypuff named Gian using it extensively (also downsmashing and resting extensively to no success lol)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
right. Sorry I was thinking Marth for some reason :chuckle:

I guess to make that work the Dodge but I don't know what else. The entire situation depends on where you are at. If you are at a platform stage you definately have a lot more to worry about then.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yea im team with a fox..
hmmmm
With kirby?
I duno if i can help u with that one lol.
Rest alot?

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
So mango.... when you guna send me your **** footage so i can put together the most epic combo vid for ya? i think you should let me make you one i edit pretty good.... :-D
heres a vid i made to show u a small lil taste of what i got
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-n-xsmtxVYg

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol everyone wants to make me combo video now and days..
angels-i dont have to much footage though

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
1vs.1 on Fox

Sorry to add another new message about dealing w/ Fox, but a guy on my dorm just demolishes me, usually by a margin of two lives. His tactics usually include upsmashing, neutral air and back air and when he is on the ground he rolls like there is no tomorrow, thus preventing me from forwardsmashing or grabbing. If this has been answered, sorry, please direct me to the appropriate post.

Thanks,
Fodder

Sliq

Smash Master
Sorry to add another new message about dealing w/ Fox, but a guy on my dorm just demolishes me, usually by a margin of two lives. His tactics usually include upsmashing, neutral air and back air and when he is on the ground he rolls like there is no tomorrow, thus preventing me from forwardsmashing or grabbing. If this has been answered, sorry, please direct me to the appropriate post.

Thanks,
Fodder
I assume you and him are both newbies. Here is the deal:

Play Jiggs in the air, WoP'ing with fair and bair. This is an extremely basic Jiggs tactic, and is what you should start working on. Short hop bair doesn't require l-canceling, just like short hop nair. Watch some Jigglypuff videos on youtube to get an idea of the WoP.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
thats pretty good advice ..
lol
Dont call him a noob either
Be nice in my thread..
Haha

yoshi_friend

Smash Apprentice
dont you hate how rollout goes through shields?
you should be able to push people off with it

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If your opponent is rolling alot, just rest as he rolls into you.

It's quite hilarious.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
dont you hate how rollout goes through shields?
you should be able to push people off with it
Tilt the control stick left then right quickly so your rollout stays in place while still attacking your opponent's shield. It'll wear it down and most of the time you'll be able to hit your opponent as the shield gets smaller (even in that short amount of time during a rollout shuffle).

Or just rollout back and forth going through your opponent each time and catch your opponent off guard. Sometimes you can change your direction a fourth time - this totally catches people off guard.

S0FT

Smash Ace
I posted before about help on peaches and nothing realy helped I still lose.
I know your supposed to stay close to peach but most of the time they trade neutral air for mine and I fly away and they just start spamming turnips. Im pretty good at edge guarding everything but peaches they always come above me so i cant do anything but get down aired. If I dont rest combo them at low percentage it seems I have to get them past like 157%.

Help?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I posted before about help on peaches and nothing realy helped I still lose.
I know your supposed to stay close to peach but most of the time they trade neutral air for mine and I fly away and they just start spamming turnips. Im pretty good at edge guarding everything but peaches they always come above me so i cant do anything but get down aired. If I dont rest combo them at low percentage it seems I have to get them past like 157%.

Help?
Up attacks!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
!! Yup Yup!! ^^!

=Well Dont stay close!!
Shes like the only one who has more priorty..
Well honestly all u can do against peach and her stupid neutral IS BAIR SPAM!!!
Also throw some nairs in there but space!
And u need very good spacing so she cant Nair u back.
I know what u mean.. Peach IS gay to kill
I usally kill peaches with up air...
Works like a charm for some reason..
Like i said .. WHen people camp !! Take the turnips like a man!!
Thats what i do.. haha

Raistlin

Smash Lord
By the way, what the **** am I supposed to do against a good ness?

With that double jump cancel they move and attack insanely fast. The bair sweetspots on every part of his body, so if he bairs, you're dead. His dash attack hits way the h*** in front of him, and pops you up to get multi-faired because he chain those things like crazy. Any special moves or should I just try to not let him get his back to me?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Honestly Ive Never played a ness in my life lol.
I would suppose once hes off the stage hes dead though.
Nair?priorty?
Cant help ya man..
Sorry..
Lol
Unless...Nope cant think of anything right now

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I played Simna in a bunch of friendlies. Things to watch out for are PK Thunder, because it ***** Jiggs so much.

My memory isn't that great of our matches, but I'm pretty sure I was Bairing alot in between his attacks, and stay in the air alot.

And Ness gets ***** by WoP. Very badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom