• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ikes FS can Be Canceled? Rumored But...

0MFG

Smash Rookie
Exactly what my topic is, I was told theres a video on Ikes FS being Canceled. I cant find the video nor do i believe it can be canceled. But if the slight chance it can be, does anyone know how!?

Like i said i dont believe it but i thought id ask you guys since hey We all Love smash Brothers!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOL I feel dumb. I forgot FS was Final smash. HAAHHA Who plays with Final smashes anyway....I automatically assume Forward Smash :laugh:

3xSwords

Smash Lord
lol guys
i don't know about you but canceling ike's FS seems as bogus as being able to cancel the QD
btw can we sue nintendo for releasing false info, b/c in their guide book they said ike could cancel his QD midway lol
But if they rate captain falcon as 10/10 in speed you can't really trust their advice now can you?

Duker

Smash Journeyman
But if they rate captain falcon as 10/10 in speed you can't really trust their advice now can you?
Well, if they only meant in running speed (which they shouldn't) they arent wrong. He is the 2nd fastest after sonic after all.

elegost890

Smash Rookie
Exactly what my topic is, I was told theres a video on Ikes FS being Canceled. I cant find the video nor do i believe it can be canceled. But if the slight chance it can be, does anyone know how!?

I saw a Wolf video were Ike's FS was stopped by Wolf's down b. May be that was what the rumor was about. Besides that I don't think it can be canceled. (The video is in the Wolf character discussion.)

Zero%

Smash Cadet
oh ...... fs = final smash...... i almost cryed when i tough foward smash ......

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i dunno about FS being cancelled, but by chance i was able to stop it from working with Counter with Ike. No video proof though, that match lasted longer then replay save time.

Top Bottom