• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I've started playing the mmorpg, Elsword, as it plays like smash. Its really the best platform fighting pvp i've ever experienced. Too bad its pay to win at the highest level as always with mmorpgs, but its fun to mess around in. Till like SS rank the game gives you good pvp armor/weapon to use.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

You know alot of people be, thinking I'm a bad player (pfheh). But it's not to get confused...

I main Captain Farukon, now. :awesome:

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Necroing is against Smashboards policy, +2 infraction points
Oh no.

I've started playing the mmorpg, Elsword, as it plays like smash. Its really the best platform fighting pvp i've ever experienced. Too bad its pay to win at the highest level as always with mmorpgs, but its fun to mess around in. Till like SS rank the game gives you good pvp armor/weapon to use.
Need more GunZ.

Last edited:

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Well my original username was Rolex890. Then I found out there was a P:M player who shared that name, without the 890. So I bought a Premium account and asked for a name change. At the time, I was big into Beta Ray Bill (who ****ing wouldn't be). But I didn't want to take that name and risk copyright issues, so I changed it to the Greek letter Theta.

Little did I realize that I misspelled the damn thing.

Still, it stuck. The running joke in Lakeland is that my name is actually PETA Roy.

D

Deleted member 189823

8[

I'm not a Marvel fan, so I don't really know why he resembles Thor............

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
He doesn't, at least he didn't at first.

But when Thor accidentally landed on Bill's spaceship, searching for a certain criminal or alien if I remember correctly, Bill saw him as an intruder and attacked. During the battle, Thor dropped his hammer, Mjölnir, and Bill picked it up. "Whosoever holds his hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." Eventually they stopped fighting and made their way back to Asgard, where Bill challenged Thor for the right to hold Mjölnir. When Odin ruled that the hammer was to be Thor's, Bill was upset. So Odin ordered a new hammer, Stormbreaker, to be made exclusively for Bill. The hammer mirrors Mjölnir in power and functionality, though the shape and color are clearly different.

Also, Bill took up the name Beta Ray Bill and if I remember right, he began rebuilding his homeworld or something.

D

Deleted member 189823

I didn't know G~P was sponsored.

In other news, I'm going to start my crew DREAM TEAM when I head over to the U.S.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
No idea what that is.

Also I feel like SSBB in general is dead. Everyone has just moved to PM imo, don't hear much about brawl tournaments nowadays just PM stuff. Been busy with school and typically have a conflict with tournaments =\ the last two i planned to attend I couldn't attend cause I got sick with one and had a prior commitment with the other.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
its okay, boardgame online is great. Just ask anyone in the ike skype group :B
Dude, didn't I introduce you guys to BGO?

get off 4chan period. nothing good can come of that place
This is why Reddit is better

ello slapper.

This board is kinda dead. we need something to boost the activity.

I propose a ike-wide game of 'Board Game Online'!
Also, yes. Prepare to get rekt scrubs

Last edited:
Top Bottom