• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
My avvy isn't used either, I don't think...Mario Kart was FUN. SM64 was amazing, it's well worth the money.

I'm trying to get my friend to get DKC 3 as a gift for me with that new gift service. ^_^
advice on DKC 3:

banana's are your friend.

the level is your enemy.

the levels are very good about hiding items, and the bananas are even better at revealing them.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I knooooooooow! That was the second game I ever played! DKC 2 was my first. (Mortal Kombat was my third...>_>) I think DKC 3 was the best out of all of them...it was really fun! Or maybe that's just the Dixie fanboy in me...^_^

§leepy God

Smash Master
I dunno about the VC...I played it on the SNES.

Okay, these noises are really starting to scare me...what should I do?
Hm, do you have a wooden floor? If so then check and see the windows are open.... I got nothing. :urg:

But if all eles fails. Get the Regnall and but it beside your bed???

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Idk seriously you should call the police for my opinion.............

Just a little note for this threat: This threat start to go in an Offtopic situation we should start to think about that and fix that :).

Torchik

Smash Ace
Yeah, I have wooden floors, but they've stopped. And my dog has stopped barking. ^_^ Thanks for the help you guys! (I have a lot of Ike stuff in my room for some reason...it should protect me.) Hehe...and now I'm really sleepy again...back to bed I go. 'Night! ^__^

By the way, Melaf, we're always off-topic here, don't worry about it. It's just the way things are and have always been. ^_^

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah okay then that cool....if the offtopic subject go somewhere its nice.....

But Torchik I dont understand why youve come on smashboard after being awoked,post your fear and then go back for sleep 0_o.............You threat smashboard like a mother remplacement XD

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, well, none one is awake since it's two in the morning, my parents are sleeping, and I'm too afraid to go downstairs myself. I come here cause I have my friends like Shoki (who won't reply), Reo and Death (who aren't on), and other people. And they actually comfort me! Yep, they're so nice to me! ^_^

And NOW off to bed.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Okay, well, none one is awake since it's two in the morning, my parents are sleeping, and I'm too afraid to go downstairs myself. I come here cause I have my friends like Shoki (who won't reply), Reo and Death (who aren't on), and other people. And they actually comfort me! Yep, they're so nice to me! ^_^

And NOW off to bed.
sorry, shoki's intarweb decided to bend him over, **** him twice, spin him around and throw him down the stairs of the Eiffel tower which his intarweb set on fire using a mixture of gasoline, thermite, and shoki's left arm.

Torchik

Smash Ace
>____> Oh...so that's what was happening to you while I was sitting in the dark in terror.

If it was Ike, I would be really mad. I would have missed my chance to meet him and brainwash him into being my big brother!!

Torchik

Smash Ace
I would have to murder anyone who tried to stop me...>_> I wouldn't hesitate to rip their face off to get to Ike. Which is really unusual, since I'm a very non-violent person...when I'm happy...which is most of the time. ^_^

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, Shoki has had some...experience in the pain department. But I'm sure to normal people, getting their face ripped off by me would be very painful. Don't worry I would do it quick, though. I would have to make sure Ike couldn't escape. >_>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Okay, Shoki has had some...experience in the pain department. But I'm sure to normal people, getting their face ripped off by me would be very painful. Don't worry I would do it quick, though. I would have to make sure Ike couldn't escape. >_>
Just pray that Ike is as slow as he was at e-4-all, then you could pummel us for hours before Ike left the room.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
So, I found a video where Ike deflects Snake's missle via quick draw. Could be a fluke but would someone like to try it with Samus's missle and the charge attacks?

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
If my face got ripped off, i would.....................................................cry. Wait, is it possible to cry with your face ripped off? uuugghh!!! Please don't hurt me torchik.

Torchik

Smash Ace
DJ!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! Gah, Death got me really worried. He was all like "weren't there tornadoes where Reo lives?" and I was like "Oh my gosh!!". You could have at least sent me a message!! Hmph!

Haha, Shoki, that's true. The hard part would be getting him to stay once I reached him. I would beg and plead and if that didn't work, I would have to resort to force. Which would be hard against Ike since he's so strong...Hmmmm, I would tackle him, then steal Ragnell and start running to my room, where I would lock myself in. My door probably wouldn't hold for long, though...Ugh, I need a better plan. Suggestions? ^_^

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
A bear trap and a tranquilizer gun... Or maybe a bear trap, with the teeth coated with tranquilizer.
If you're looking for a less violent and bloody way to catch Ike, then I would also suggest a giant leprechaun trap. You could lure him into it with a Franklin Badge =D

Torchik

Smash Ace
Yeah...I'm not trying to injure him. >___> Haha, I could see the leprechaun trap, though. It sounds like something I would do.

*Ike gets trapped*

Me: Bwahaha, now you're mine...FOREVER.

Ike: >_> *Breaks out of trap*

Me: Eek!!! *Backs away*

Ike: ...

Me: *charges towards Ike* Grrrrrrrrrr! *tackles Ike*

Ike: >_>!

Me: You're staying here forever!!!! *pulls out tranquilizer gun and shoots Ike in the arm* Sorry... *attempts to pick Ike up* Too heavy...*drags Ike away*

Yep, so I guess the tranquilizer gun has to be used any way you put it...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Yeah...I'm not trying to injure him. >___> Haha, I could see the leprechaun trap, though. It sounds like something I would do.

*Ike gets trapped*

Me: Bwahaha, now you're mine...FOREVER.

Ike: >_> *Breaks out of trap*

Me: Eek!!! *Backs away*

Ike: ...

Me: *charges towards Ike* Grrrrrrrrrr! *tackles Ike*

Ike: >_>!

Me: You're staying here forever!!!! *pulls out tranquilizer gun and shoots Ike in the arm* Sorry... *attempts to pick Ike up* Too heavy...*drags Ike away*

Yep, so I guess the tranquilizer gun has to be used any way you put it...
you could always give him something to drink, and spike it. After that proceed to tie him up and begin the brainwashing...

Top Bottom