• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace
True, true. But I'm not, although I have no problem with it. ^_^

Anyways, so, this one time I was walking past this junior who is in my tennis class that I want to befriend (don't ask why, sometimes I just want to make friends with people >_>) at my school and he was like "hey". I was like "Oh my gosh! What should I say?!". So then I mixed hey, hi, and heya togethor and got something really weird sounding. Then I just waved, it was really embarassing. Just as I was about to pass him, I hit a locker, my backpack got hooked, and I tripped. I was REALLY embarassed. Fortunately, my friend came and helped me up. I was like "Great, I screwed that up...". Yep, so then I saw him at the end of the day, when I was walking out of the school. My friend was walking with me and we were about to go out the door. The junior went out one door and my friend and I were going out the other and I tried to push it open, but it jammed on something and I slammed into it and fell back onto my friend.

Yep, that was the story of the junior kid. That was a bad day...*sigh* If only I weren't so clutzy.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
True, true. But I'm not, although I have no problem with it. ^_^

Anyways, so, this one time I was walking past this junior who is in my tennis class that I want to befriend (don't ask why, sometimes I just want to make friends with people >_>) at my school and he was like "hey". I was like "Oh my gosh! What should I say?!". So then I mixed hey, hi, and heya togethor and got something really weird sounding. Then I just waved, it was really embarassing. Just as I was about to pass him, I hit a locker, my backpack got hooked, and I tripped. I was REALLY embarassed. Fortunately, my friend came and helped me up. I was like "Great, I screwed that up...". Yep, so then I saw him at the end of the day, when I was walking out of the school. My friend was walking with me and we were about to go out the door. The junior went out one door and my friend and I were going out the other and I tried to push it open, but it jammed on something and I slammed into it and fell back onto my friend.

Yep, that was the story of the junior kid. That was a bad day...*sigh* If only I weren't so clutzy.
you could always stand still while talking.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Is that the same occurrence that you told me? Same person, and so you got to talk to this guy?

That's good, then.

Ah, yes, this one freshmen girl was once staring at me while standing right next to me earlier this week, I guess she was the friend of this other freshman I was talking to. So I said "hi" to her, but she kept staring while drinking a Capri Sun.

I just suppose you guys are skittish sometimes? Lawl.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Fine...I sometimes talk about the fourth dimension with my friend, but then it ends up getting to confusing...

Yep, that's the same story, Ri. Hey, it's intimidating, talking to someone who could pound you into the ground at any time...

Oh, does anyone else think there should be a new Donkey Kong adventure game for the Wii? That would be awesome!

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
I still remember that expression she had, her eyes really round, and she was really short. And she looked kinda scared or something O_o

But me, I've been mistaken for a sophomore this year X_x

Ike is not the type to pound people into the ground... that's more like.... uh, perhaps Skrimir.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmph, Freshman are cool!

Well, fighting Ike would be fun! He wouldn't REALLY hurt me since he would be my brother. Plus, he would protect me. *sigh* Uuuuuuuuugh! There has to be a way! I reallllllly want a brother!! .....

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Hmph, Freshman are cool!

Well, fighting Ike would be fun! He wouldn't REALLY hurt me since he would be my brother. Plus, he would protect me. *sigh* Uuuuuuuuugh! There has to be a way! I reallllllly want a brother!! .....
*pulls random teen of the street*

found you an onii-chan torchik!

*throws random guy through torchik's window*

Torchik

Smash Ace
>__>' Ummmm...*pushes random guy out of window* Sorry! I have to KNOW the person's personality thank you very much. Ike is cool and protective and nice and he would be perfect! If I could find SOMEONE as amazing as Ike, I would accept them...

Grrrrr...I want a new Donkey Kong game. And Dixie needs to have a big role and be in 3-D. Not stupid Tiny...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
>__>' Ummmm...*pushes random guy out of window* Sorry! I have to KNOW the person's personality thank you very much. Ike is cool and protective and nice and he would be perfect! If I could find SOMEONE as amazing as Ike, I would accept them...

Grrrrr...I want a new Donkey Kong game. And Dixie needs to have a big role and be in 3-D. Not stupid Tiny...
the donkey kong series is dying...

Torchik

Smash Ace
I know! I'm so sad! Dixie was one of the first video game characters I ever played with and she's one of my favorite characters ever. I wish she and Diddy could have their own new game...Did you hear that Dixie was supposed to be playable with Diddy? Like the Ice Climbers? She's coded as a playable character, but there were some problems so they took her out. I'm so mad...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I know! I'm so sad! Dixie was one of the first video game characters I ever played with and she's one of my favorite characters ever. I wish she and Diddy could have their own new game...Did you hear that Dixie was supposed to be playable with Diddy? Like the Ice Climbers? She's coded as a playable character, but there were some problems so they took her out. I'm so mad...
allegedly...

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
YES. ANYTHING BUT ICE CLIMBERS. ANYTHING. I would accept a dead bird in place of the ice climbers...

My hated stems from the fact that I have a friend who always plays them on Final Destination, and sits on one end and spams icicles. And what's doubly annoying is that he's actually pretty good with the ICs... It's two people vs. one, for crying out loud!

Despite this, though, I still beat him almost every time... Ganondorf could take on three ****** *******, let alone two =D.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Awwww, your my friend, Shoki...^_^

I did! It was really hard, then my game got erased and I could only get 118 stars on my next playthrough. I was like eight or something when I first played that game.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
You guys, you know, are all using the new Ike avvy and I can hardly tell you all apart at first (recognizes mostly by avatars)

I want to play SM64 sometime... sadly my Mac comp makes it pretty impossible to connect to Wi-Fi T_T

First game I beat without cheating was Star Fox 64, lawl. Of course, it was the easy way through Bolse at first.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
You guys, you know, are all using the new Ike avvy and I can hardly tell you all apart at first (recognizes mostly by avatars)

I want to play SM64 sometime... sadly my Mac comp makes it pretty impossible to connect to Wi-Fi T_T

First game I beat without cheating was Star Fox 64, lawl. Of course, it was the easy way through Bolse at first.
*my perty avatar isn't used by anyone in the ike forums...

Torchik

Smash Ace
My avvy isn't used either, I don't think...Mario Kart was FUN. SM64 was amazing, it's well worth the money.

I'm trying to get my friend to get DKC 3 as a gift for me with that new gift service. ^_^

Top Bottom