• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
On rare occasions I use the ^.^ or >.> but if it's just me being normal happy I use the ^_^ or >_>

This thread is like the meeting ground for all of the Ike lover veterans. The ones that were here BEFORE the rush of random people who just like Ike cause of Brawl. ^_^
I like Ike because he's suicidal and has a big effing sword...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm, a lot, I think. We're just the most awesome ones.

I'm sad...I decided in order for Ike to be MY big brother, I'm going to have to assasinate Mist...I liked Mist...T_T
really? I hated Mist >.> she seemed....annoying imo
Betaz can assassinate mist, Torchik can have his brother... it's win-win, eh?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
im on the boards every day

WTF were killing mist!!!!!
i no she was useless but cmon.....jk well kill her..lol

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Titania wears pants. And so does... er... someone else?

My personal favorite chapter is... I can't think of it right now. So I'll say my least fave is Ones Survives. ARGH.

This thread has always been weird.

Some people go through the game like, with only laguz, or only females, that kind of theme. But personally me, probably twice. So I can get all the additional stuff.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
same thing in need for speed underground, it's like the computers have x-ray vision that let's them avoid traffic, unless I give them a gentle tap...
Cos comps have hax... another example would be in Melee, when you get the invisibility thing... it does NOTHING against comps. At least with your friends, they get a little confused every once and a while, and you can get a solid smash off... but with comps? Nooooooo sirree.

Unfortunately, if you're playing your friends with the names on, the invisibility thingy is doubly useless...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Cos comps have hax... another example would be in Melee, when you get the invisibility thing... it does NOTHING against comps. At least with your friends, they get a little confused every once and a while, and you can get a solid smash off... but with comps? Nooooooo sirree.

Unfortunately, if you're playing your friends with the names on, the invisibility thingy is doubly useless...
i wish i had melee...

Torchik

Smash Ace
1. That level was soooooo easy. There was this one part of the level where you could completely enclose Micaiah so no one but bows could attack her. My Micaiah only got attacked once, then she owned the guy. I never used her again after that, though. Micaiah is horrible...

2. You don't have Melee?!?! Wha???

Enshoku

Smash Lord
1. That level was soooooo easy. There was this one part of the level where you could completely enclose Micaiah so no one but bows could attack her. My Micaiah only got attacked once, then she owned the guy. I never used her again after that, though. Micaiah is horrible...

2. You don't have Melee?!?! Wha???
melee doesn't like scratches...

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
My Melee has killed several GC controllers...

We should discuss... Well, I would say the end, but not everyone has played it... So how about Death Quotes! Because it's all morbid like that.

The weirdest death is Illyana... who complains about being hungry when she dies.

And the saddest, for me, are the deaths of Soren and Titania. ;_;

Next time, I'll try to not let anyone die.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I don't know a lot of Death Quotes...I think the only one who died was Rhys for me. That was sooooooooo sad! And it was on the last boss! I was like "Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Rhyssssssssssssss! *cry*" Oh, and Makalov or whatever died, but I don't care since he was ********. ^_^

Top Bottom