• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were a smash character

mzink*

Smash Ace
If you were a smash character, what type of weapons and moves would you want to have? Would you want a sword or a blaster or would you want to fight with your bare hands? Would you want a specific unique move like Wario's motorcycle? What kinds of projectiles would you have? Would you want to be a heavy powerhouse or light and quick? What special abilities would you have? What taunts would you have? Me, I think Id be a biter/clawer/headbutter/puncher like bowser, only Id be light and quick and have the ability of flight. No projectiles. If I had a tail Id use that as a weapon as well. For my taunts I'd just do backflips and stuff in the air.

Or I'd just be Happy Gilmore and wack the crap out of people with my golf clubs and hockey stick. And Id have golf balls, subway sandwiches and hockey pucks as projectiles and my taunts would be a slew of obnoxious curse words and insults.

???????

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Mario with:

*Dr. Mario's pills*

*Dair being able to be used as a rising tornado*

*Dr. Mario's sex kick*

*Dr. Mario's Up B cancel*

*Melee Mario's Up B wall jump cancel*

*Dr. Mario's Ftilt*

*Dr. Mario's Up B*

*Dr. Mario's weight*

I think this would make a pretty good character.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
If i were a character all of my attacks would be the bad voice acting from Brawl. My Final Smash would be "I fight for my friends." This automatically takes off all of your stocks in stock mode and in anything else it just says "Game!" I'd also have "Prepare yourself." as a spamable projectile.

D13

Smash Ace
I probably have an invisibility cloak because I'm not good at fighting lol. Also a dagger.

mzink*

Smash Ace
If i were a character all of my attacks would be the bad voice acting from Brawl. My Final Smash would be "I fight for my friends." This automatically takes off all of your stocks in stock mode and in anything else it just says "Game!" I'd also have "Prepare yourself." as a spamable projectile.
i was rofl

majora_787

Smash Hero
._. I would have wings, and a big sword. I wouldn't be a sword character, only two or three attacks would be a real sword attack. The rest would be bizarre melee attacks.

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Mario with:

*Dr. Mario's pills*

*Dair being able to be used as a rising tornado*

*Dr. Mario's sex kick*

*Dr. Mario's Up B cancel*

*Melee Mario's Up B wall jump cancel*

*Dr. Mario's Ftilt*

*Dr. Mario's Up B*

*Dr. Mario's weight*

I think this would make a pretty good character.
dont taunt me!

I like chargin mah lazurz

so I guess I would use blasters

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't have any weapons. I would use magic and PSI to attack, with a really awesome spike. I would be really short, but normal weight. My UpB would be like PK Thunder, except wherever the energy orb is after 3 seconds, that would be where I would warp; I could warp through the stage if I was under it. DownB would make a huge energy orb follow me around, and it would explode if anyone made contact with it. Can only use 2 per life. SideB would be an energy whip that makes the opponent trip if they get hit by it. I can move while keeping it extended, and could be used for Tether Recovery. Stays extended for 2 seconds. StandardB is a big lightning bolt that does about 5 damage every second. I can keep it extended for as long as I like, but it doesn't stun or launch the foe at all, like Fox's blaster. I would have a great double jump, but bad first jump. Final Smash is like Peach's, but instead of sleeping, everyone would be stunned like a shield-break, and they would stay stunned even if I hit them.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I would have a whip and chains...and all my matches would be 1 v 1 against Zamus...

Actually 1 v 2 against Zamus and Peach...

Grunt

Smash Master
I'd be some sort of Swordsman Ninja Space Animal combo.

snake's Jab combo
shiek's FTilt
Marth's DTilt
Brawl Falco's UTilt
Meta Knight's FSmash
Fox's USmash
Wolf's DSmash
Brawl Falco's Nair
Marth's Fair
Fox's Uair
Meta Knight's Bair
Marth's Dair
Shiek's Needles B
Fox's firefox UpB
Marth's Sword Dance SideB
Fox's Reflector DownB

Yeah...I rule.

i would throw bears at my enemies. and the bears would be on fire. and for my final smash i would attach a huge chain to the moon and hit the stage with it. =D
How to kill a mocking bird, right?

acv

Smash Journeyman
i would be mewtwo so i couldnt be in brawl.(actually did you know he is in brawl but he is using his psychic powers to not be seen and to do things nobody else can do.its all zero suit samus's fault)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'd be short, weak and lightweight but I'd be fast and I'd use ninja clawz.

mzink*

Smash Ace
now THAT would kick ***
all your buttons are your guy yelling suggestions to chuck. he never listens, but wins every match anyway. but if you yell too much, he roundhouse kicks you and you lose all your stocks.
chuck still goes on to win the match
lmao thats great, it would be epic

I wouldn't have any weapons. I would use magic and PSI to attack, with a really awesome spike. I would be really short, but normal weight. My UpB would be like PK Thunder, except wherever the energy orb is after 3 seconds, that would be where I would warp; I could warp through the stage if I was under it. DownB would make a huge energy orb follow me around, and it would explode if anyone made contact with it. Can only use 2 per life. SideB would be an energy whip that makes the opponent trip if they get hit by it. I can move while keeping it extended, and could be used for Tether Recovery. Stays extended for 2 seconds. StandardB is a big lightning bolt that does about 5 damage every second. I can keep it extended for as long as I like, but it doesn't stun or launch the foe at all, like Fox's blaster. I would have a great double jump, but bad first jump. Final Smash is like Peach's, but instead of sleeping, everyone would be stunned like a shield-break, and they would stay stunned even if I hit them.
very interesting!

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I'd likely fight similar to Lucas, since I'm a total wimp physically. And outside of a match, PSI would make for some awesome party tricks. ^_^

GraveNeedle

Smash Cadet
New York. I really need to train. ;_; AIM: Toonika
Ha ha...I've always loved topics like this.

I'd probably be similar to my...well, Role-playing character, I guess you could call him. I'd have sais (if you haven't heard of them before, they're basically smaller then a sword, but bigger then a dagger, and you usually use two at once. Google it if you're still curious) for most of my neutral attacks, along with an assortment of generic kicks here and there. I'd be about as heavy as Snake, maybe slightly lighter. My neutral special would be shooting a ball of sand (I'm a creative person) in front of me...sort of like a mix between Din's Fire and PK Fire. My other specials would be other stylish sand attacks. My Final Smash would, predictably, be causing sand to fall from the sky, causing large hills to form in various parts of the stage. The only way they disappear is if they're attacked. ...It'd also somehow hurt the opponents, but I guess I didn't think that through much.

I'd be dressed in a somewhat similar garb as Snake, but more like a police suit type of thing. With a utility belt. That has a gun on it. <3 Guns that you can't use in a fight, like the good ol' Captain. My taunts would be
-Reloading the gun (I don't know why, because it's not like I've used any ammo)
-Spinning both sais in my hand three times.
-Shooting a sai above my head, grabbing it, then pointing it in front of me (the latter part resembling Meta Knight's "Fight me!" taunt)

...I...I can't believe I just went that in-depth...

mzink*

Smash Ace
ah cool i didnt think about taunts, good idea! i'll add in what mine would be like. awesome final smash and very interesting ideas with the sand.

FootFace

Smash Apprentice
I'd prolly fight with a huge sword.
I'd prolly have wings too and fly around and kill people

Or id be like Ness

Complete opposites, I know, but still =]

PCHU

Smash Lord
I'll post the same thing with the last thread that was themed this way.

I'd look like Pichu, except I'd have Ike's sword in my teeth.
And I swing it at Link's speed, but with Ike's power.
And my element is Meteor- Blue and Red flames.
Plus, all of my attacks meteor, and some are spikes, so they can't be stopped.
Utilt: I throw the sword up, it spins, then comes down to me as I grab it back.
Dtilt: Marth's dtilt, thrust the sword in a diagonal angle.
Ftilt: I swing the sword around from behind me to meet the front.
Standard A: An extremely fierce, 10 attacks combo. Deals from 30%- 70%.
Usmash: Ike's usmash; except I half circle slash twice, and do a flip.
Dsmash: I hold the sword above my head, then come down with a furious explosion that fires up the surrounding ground.
Fsmash: I throw the sword forward, and it comes back, spinning all the while.
UpB: Pit's, except the red scarf (yes, a scarf) around my neck turns into wings, and I fly up for 10 seconds, and the sword spins around me.
DownB: Super Counter, lasts for 1 second, and does 2x as much as I receive.
ForwardB: I throw the sword into the ground diagonally, and it comes up about 3 DDDs away from me, and it comes back.
StandardB: I spin the sword above my head, and then, fully charged, I come down, and it makes a HUGE sword appear, spinning very fast.
Utaunt: Ike's utaunt, except I spin the sword around me.
Ftaunt: PICHAAAAAAAAAUUU!
Dtaunt: I thrust the sword into the ground, and I spin on the handle.
Btaunt: I look around, then start spinning my sword.

I swear, this is the best character Brawl will ever see.
Here are the physics:

Weight: Medium (that sword weighs, you know)
Speed: medium, slow (again, that sword weighs)
Jump: not good (AGAIN, the sword)
Double jump: good (he does a helicopter spin)
Fall speed: standard (when he falls, he always keeps his head and sword above him, as to not cut through the air)
Fast Fall speed: Melee Falco's (His animation changes, he cuts through the air by bringing his sword down)

So, by far, we have our best fair Brawl character.

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
I would be so good I would have my own tier, would be banned from large tournaments and most playgroups

lol

Actually all of my attacks spawn an item at random with my specials being button combos allowing me to spawn any item I want

avg weight and speed and such

fsmash spawns a battering item and swings with it
ftilt throws a random item forward
dsmash spawns an item that gives an effect bunny hood metal box, etc and has super armor

usmash throws a random item straight up

neutral a is a fan

gorgon.

Smash Ace
I would have two moves. One is called "I automatically teleport off of the stage."
The other move would be called "I kill you with a gigantic freaking bomb."
Then, I'd hide in a box.

Lol, just jokes. I'd probably be quick and mid-weight. I'd have a spammy weapon and an annoying taunt. I'd be banned from tourneys and my opponents would John about how cheap and annoying I am.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Tough one...lets see...I would be small and extremely fast with no lag on my smash attacks. I would be some kind of ninja with magical projectile attacks. For my taunts I would turn invisible or something I don't know...It would be like a metaknight, zelda, sonic combination.

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
They already have a clone of Chuck Norris. Its Captain Falcon, cept in order to get into the game, he had to be nerfed uber bad. Thats why brawl has tripping and dodgy online. He roundhouse kicked all the coders for making him a bad character, and now we're left with crap online mode and tripping.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I'm gunna be a loser and not try to be funny with this.

Attacks would be based around Light, with standard attacks working like Zelda/Lucario (physical attacks with a "magic" hitbox). Faster and weaker than Zelda in most respects, but slower, one-hit smashes. Throws involve kick flips.
Neutral B- A reflector of sorts, only working from the front. If hit by a physial attack, it works like Marth's counter, hitting back with an uppercut. If hit with a projectile, it absorbs the attack and fire back a ball of light.
Side B- I guess like a long-ranged version of Mewtwo's Disable. If B is held, the attack doesn't go as far, but explodes instead, dealing area damage.
Up B- Like a slightly shorter ranged Fire Fox. However, a few "illusion" versions of the character are sent off in different directions, confusing which direction the attack actually went.
Down B- Becomes invisible. Invisibility lasts until the character attacks, grabs, picks up an item, is hit, or dies. Otherwise, it lasts for 10 seconds and has a cooldown period of double the length of time of invisibilty.
The character would be on the light side of middle-weight, would be "meh" at jumping and recovery, have a decently fast dash, and subpar aerial control.

Of course, this wouldn't really be me. If I really was a smash character, I'd suck. Light weight with a decent dash speed, but the best I could do for an attack would be a knife and maybe a kick or two. I do have a sword, but it's so pretty, I don't want to get it mucked up. That and I wouldn't be able to double jump. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
I'd be like tabuu(?) ALL my moves would be instant K.Os my taunts would be final smashs
Uptaunt: ultimate falcon punch
Dtaunt : Wings of Doom/Death
Ntaunt : LaNdMASta !!11!1

and my own theme song :)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well, since I am in real life a black belt in tae kwon do, so I would probably go hand to hand and use my mid level nunchaku skills for my aerials and a little in throws. B specials would include throwing knives similar to shiek's needles and a katana for my >b move, while my vb move is a defensive stance that throws when hit and catches projectiles with my recovery being just a Jackie Chan,
Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris flying leap. Final smash: Call in my fellow blackbelts for a chain throw combo ending with a kick off the screen!

Top Bottom