• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you think you love falcon as much as me please read.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
I must love C. Falcon more then you, if you ditch him after playing him for 15 minutes. I mean, I know he is nerfed, but he still is legit.

I don't care if you get a new main, hell, I got a new one as well, just don't be hating on Falcon.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
So so far like two people posted something besides flamboyant fanboyism.

Ike is probably one of the least n00b friendly. Think about it. You whiff a tilt, you get punished. You whiff a smash, you get punished big time. You whiff any aerial besides a Nair and you get punished. And think about how ****ing easy it is to spotdodge his moves.

The only thing that makes him semi-easy to use is his AAA combo. But without his AAA combo, he would be unusable.
Ok well the final at the Gamestop tourney I attended was Ike v. Ike and the semifinal matches were Ike v. Ike and Ike v. Samus. When people don't know what they're doing, Ike is the best character to use. Also all of the worst players in my group of friends switch over to Ike when they are tired of getting beat down as their mains. He may be pretty good and probably the best party match character out there, but there's not much room to build on his game once you've played 10 matches with him. That's why he's a noob friendly character. And once more and more people learn how to punish him he'll start drifting down the character rankings to his rightful spot. Some people are very good with him but generally he is defeated with ease if you know what you're doing.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
ooooo ima make all you eat you words man. im tellin you, when i get brawl in the mail, woooosh, **** city. but really. when it comes down to it ike>falcon. and whoever said the falcons taunts are better the ikes....... what the hell is wrong with you. just ikes sword in the ground taunt>falcon. thats like dumb sexy, to sexy for words even, just like falcon is in melee. i think of ike as my melee falcon, sexier then basically everything else in the game. brawl falcon is just mad gay. and lastly i dont not hate on falcon, i dont hate him at all. in brawl he just sucks. get over it guys. until i see some freakin awesome knee's, ridiculous nair combos and tapion punches, then brawl falcon will be the lowest character on my tier list.

Mann

Smash Ace
Ike has an easier time than Falcon dealing with other characters. When I play as Ike, it feels like I'm the Ganondorf from Melee, to be honest. People are generalizing too much. At the end, it's going to be who can read the opponent faster, who takes up initiative first, and who can apply actions to situations quicker. etc. etc.

IWuvGeno

Smash Apprentice
ooooo ima make all you eat you words man. im tellin you, when i get brawl in the mail, woooosh, **** city. but really. when it comes down to it ike>falcon. and whoever said the falcons taunts are better the ikes....... what the hell is wrong with you. just ikes sword in the ground taunt>falcon. thats like dumb sexy, to sexy for words even, just like falcon is in melee. i think of ike as my melee falcon, sexier then basically everything else in the game. brawl falcon is just mad gay. and lastly i dont not hate on falcon, i dont hate him at all. in brawl he just sucks. get over it guys. until i see some freakin awesome knee's, ridiculous nair combos and tapion punches, then brawl falcon will be the lowest character on my tier list.
Ike fights for his friends too. You left that part out.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I love how Ike>Falcon was just justified by "sexy" taunts and claiming that Falcon is "mad gay."

I feel like I just had a flashback to middle school. I guess your grammar indicates that you have the mental capacity of a middle schooler though so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised by your middle school logic.

Z-Magic

Smash Rookie
Alright when you get your brawl in the mail battle me and I'll show you some awesome knee's,nair combos and Falcon punches and I'll use you as my test dummy :chuckle: and I think fighting for your friends is "mad gay" compared to anything the Captain can do.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Ike fights for his friends too. You left that part out.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Best. Post. Ever.

Also, I don't get why the OP titled the thread "If you think you love Falcon as much as me please read." If he is talking down to Falcon.

If the OP didn't want to get flamed, he shouldn't have gone on the Falcon board saying how gay Falcon is and how much he sucks.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hey hey. im in highschool. middle school was two years ago. my middle school logic will still be enough to own you tho. ooooo. that was fiyaaa. now thats middle school.

and i dont care if i get flammed, this is the freakin internet who gives a crap. until i get proven wrong about ike>falcon then all you guys can just shhhhhhhhh.

and ike fights for his friends, cuz he actually has some. falcon scares away his friends with his triangle shaped eyes, and constant flexing.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
hey hey. im in highschool. middle school was two years ago. my middle school logic will still be enough to own you tho. ooooo. that was fiyaaa. now thats middle school.

and i dont care if i get flammed, this is the freakin internet who gives a crap. until i get proven wrong about ike>falcon then all you guys can just shhhhhhhhh.

and ike fights for his friends, cuz he actually has some. falcon scares away his friends with his triangle shaped eyes, and constant flexing.
If you're in high school you should be ashamed of how immature you are.

Crevelyan

Smash Cadet
heres the deal guys. anyone who claims that you should stick with falcon and watnot play me once i get brawl. i will probably beat all of you, since of course ike is the new falcon. and whats up with these people joining like 3 days ago and there gonna come to me saying i dont know what im talkin about. this world these days. people these days. ugh these days. ikes down taunt owns your face. that goes for me too. its just tooooo freaakiinnn sexxxxyyyy. i liked falcons show me ya moves taunt in brawl too. but, its just not as sexy.
So you don't even own the game but you plan to crush all comers using Ike's down taunt? Good luck to you.

GPLegend777

Smash Rookie

Wow, you sound like a 4-5th grader... What does your elementary school logic, have to do with your skill at the game (terrible comeback :laugh:). Bye the way, if you have nothing against falcon why do you keep dissing on him? Some advice, at least wait till you get the game, before trying to start something with the Falcon users. Falcon may not be as good as he was, but he's still good enough to beat some corny character, who "fights for his friends". As Ike fights for his imaginary friends in the magical land of "Tellius", Douglas Jay is winning races in F-zero

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oops did it backwards. oh well.

Stop trolling the boards JonaDiaper. Yes, that's trolling. You're annoying, get the **** out.
who are you?

Wow, you sound like a 4-5th grader... What does your elementary school logic, have to do with your skill at the game (terrible comeback :laugh:). Bye the way, if you have nothing against falcon why do you keep dissing on him? Some advice, at least wait till you get the game, before trying to start something with the Falcon users. Falcon may not be as good as he was, but he's still good enough to beat some corny character, who "fights for his friends". As Ike fights for his imaginary friends in the magical land of "Tellius", Douglas Jay is winning races in F-zero
um. yea better then being some 25yearold+ guy who lives in his moms basment playing games.(just assuming)

Starved for attention much?

-GK
why would i need attention on the internet? i would mention the girlfriend, natural talents and all the other things i have that give me attention, but youll be like "lol yea right lmao" so theres no point. i do NOT need any attention from random people.

So you don't even own the game but you plan to crush all comers using Ike's down taunt? Good luck to you.
actually i own the game today =D came in the mail. waiting for the wii now.

If you're in high school you should be ashamed of how immature you are.
being immature is fun. i dont do it all the time. just wen it comes to smash and stuff. you know things that arent so serious. i take the competition seriously. but on the boards i like to joke and ish.

i win =D

Mann

Smash Ace
Not really. Your title "If you think you love falcon as much as me please read." fails. No one can really measure that. If you really had nothing to bring to the Falcon section, why bother posting it up in the first place?

Z-Magic

Smash Rookie
oops did it backwards. oh well.

who are you?

um. yea better then being some 25yearold+ guy who lives in his moms basment playing games.(just assuming)

why would i need attention on the internet? i would mention the girlfriend, natural talents and all the other things i have that give me attention, but youll be like "lol yea right lmao" so theres no point. i do NOT need any attention from random people.

actually i own the game today =D came in the mail. waiting for the wii now.

being immature is fun. i dont do it all the time. just wen it comes to smash and stuff. you know things that arent so serious. i take the competition seriously. but on the boards i like to joke and ish.

i win =D
Dude you are more Fail than Wolf's Failmaster's Epicfailure

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
ummm....
this thread is stupid just because the way the thread starter's logic sense works

i main falcon and roy in melee, but since roy's cut i had to use ike as my 2nd main and also keep training the brawl falcon as my main

i am not going to say they r both superb character just because i win or beat some crazy ppl because that does not determine how good a character is. (and from ur poins of view, as long as u can beat ppl with certain char, and that char's top tier who ever else r trashes)
i mean, dude i don't even want to type more just because i think that u r too immature to abosrb what ppl r trying to tell u
go ahead and main ike as u wish, but talking **** about our falcon will just make ur *** look hella bad when ur ike lose to a falcon main in the future years

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
actually i did. i wanted to say that, ike is his replacement. at least for me. if you love someone let them go. if they come back their yours, if they dont they never were. i doubt falcon will make a return.

sounds mad gay, but that saying is basically whats happening between my and falcon. im having an afair with ike hahahahaha no.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
"why would i need attention on the internet? i would mention the girlfriend, natural talents and all the other things i have that give me attention, but youll be like "lol yea right lmao" so theres no point."

If you acted more mature maybe people would actually believe that you have a girlfriend and natural talents. So far your personality would indicate that you probably have neither.

If you really want to prove that you aren't here for attention, leave. I'm done replying to this thread though. Good luck with Ike, you'll need it.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
this whole thing blew way out of proportion. i was basically trying to say that ike is a good replacement for falcon, since hes no longer good or should i say the same, for the easily offended.

Boxob

Smash Champion
So you suck as a character who can be decent when you learn how to play him so you switch to the ultra noob friendly character who fights for his friends and now you're good? AMAZING o:

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
haha i bet my falcon is still better then all you guys'. ill be gald to back that up too. im just saying ike is more win capable.

edit: PM me your brawl friend thingies if you wanna try me. ill be sure to get back at you with mine ASAP. when you send yours ill add it right away so just add mine when i send it too you. ill be glad to hand out ****.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
this guy still thinks winning make a char good or bad,
were u good with IC in melee?
chu dat was god with them and IC's not even top tier

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
i dont give a shhh about tiers son, im not sayin nothin bout no tiers. you couldnt beat my ike with three hands kid. quit lifeeee guyss
Man...

I mean not that this post really changed my opinion of you or anything. I lost all respect when I saw your avatar.

Just... stop trying to make enemies. Let's agree to disagree and let this thread die.

Oh... and I love the part about the girlfriend and natural talents. I mean, not that I don't believe you, but to what end are you stating this?

GPLegend777

Smash Rookie
haha i bet my falcon is still better then all you guys'. ill be gald to back that up too. im just saying ike is more win capable.

edit: PM me your brawl friend thingies if you wanna try me. ill be sure to get back at you with mine ASAP. when you send yours ill add it right away so just add mine when i send it too you. ill be glad to hand out ****.
Wow, such arrogance in one person. Bye the way , i'm 15 not 25. Please, no more people post in this thread. Its just a 4th or 5th grader being an idiot. I think your lieing about being a high schooler.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
um yea sure kid. oh keykid. nice matches. no johns but i swear my cousins were making me do the gayest stuff ever. you saw how they just joined the matches haha. i was like nooo. imagine me then 5 other cousins who wanted to play. tourture. anyway their internet isnt very good. the matches were mad laggy. ill play you again once i get my wii and i can be in the comfort of my room. peace

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I know I said I was done with this thread but I wanted to just stop by and say good games today Jona. You're definitely a lot better than I thought you were going to be, but I don't think you'll be earning the "Falcon Slayer" title anytime soon. I actually didn't think the connection was bad but if you think it was interfering with your game then we'll have to be sure to play again once you have connection at your house. Yeah the FFAs were not as good as the 1v1s but hey at least you won a couple of the FFAs. I look forward to playing you again in the future. I'm sure you'll keep growing as an Ike player too so maybe we can even have a little rivalry or something. lol

Hopefully now that you've been beaten multiple times as Ike by Falcon you'll stop bashing on Falcon so much and maybe give him a chance in Brawl. I'm honestly not trying to bash on you when I say this but if Falcon was terrible like you say he is then you should've beaten me in the 1v1 matches. I really don't think you're a bad guy and you're definitely a strong Smash player but your Falcon bashing is just annoying. Think whatever you'd like but there's no need to come to a character's board and make a thread about how everyone who mains that character should switch to another character because the other character doesn't suck. It's just going to get pointless flaming going on. Anyways I'm not going to say anything more about the whole controversy of this thread because I'd like to start over fresh with you and not have everything between us personally be rough. Once again I look forward to more matches with you and maybe even some good discussions on these boards as well.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i never played after the 1v1s cuz i was pissed at my cousins for making me SD the first match in the end were i was bout to win, then they just run the place took my controler and started playing you, no johns tho. theyre pretty good too.yea your right tho keykid. ugh i hate to say this but, i wanna apologize to everyone for trying to make my stupid point. it was all ego. i know i have to learn to control myself. so again im sorry and it would be nice to start fresh with you guys.

oh i get my wii the 31st =( how gay is that. imagine. ive only played brawl 3 times so far. when i have my wii woooshh.

Top Bottom