• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you think you love falcon as much as me please read.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I HATE IKE FANBOYS.

Seriously. Ike is the new Roy of Brawl, which means, just like Roy, people will think Ike is good at first, but will realise that he's not that good. Although, in my opinion, IKE IS EVEN WORSE THAN ROY, as much as I hated Roy in Melee.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ike isn't that good, but he's still is significantly better than Falcon. <<

And no, Roy is worse than Ike. Roy is pretty much never able to recover (like srsly, THE worst recovery in the game = autophail). Ike at least has OK recovery. Roy also has like...no kill options except for the F-smash. His damage output is also pretty lousy. This isn't nearly the case for Ike, who has been seen killing with everything. Also 16% Jab combo is win.

You could say Roy could combo, but that is because of Melee physics, and Brawl lacks combos so w/e. Besides Roy had like only one or two real ways of comboing. <<

And I hate Roy honestly. I've played FE6, so I can say that. Eliwood pwns Roy lolol.

Top Bottom