• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you can spend a whole day with one brawl character who would it be and why?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
This Is The Best Thread Ever

Other than the obvious <insert random female character> for a game of <insert random sexual inuendo>, I'd have to say that Snake would be pretty fun to hang with.
Zero Suit Samus for a game of Dominos B)

*looks around post...* holy bucket! there's no sexual innuendo!! it's a christmas miracle.

well, it'd probably be pikachu. yeah, i'm a real kid. but pokemon was basically my cocaine when I was younger. so being able to hang out with him would probably complete a forgotten dream or two.
Is cocaine your actual cocaine now that you're older?

Mr Game & Watch. It would be awesome to have a flat friend.
I would lose him and then be sad, so no.

I wanna spend a day with Captain Falcon and a night with Zero Suit Samus =p
This man has nailed it!

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Peach or Zelda. Peach, because she's adorable, sweet, and kind. It'd just be a pleasant time, and not to mention she's pretty! :3

Zelda because of her elegance and grace, and because my NintendoLand character dated her in High School. Good times, good times. :p

Ninjack

Smash Cadet
Marth...

i would love it for him to tell me all about his fights and stuff...then i could help him defend his empire!!!

altough i wouldn't understand a word he was saying 0_____o

KonoK

Smash Cadet
Lucas or Ness.
Lucas could have teach me how to make my hair as awesome as his, and Ness could teach me how to use a yo-yo. I've always wanted to learn how to use a yo-yo.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Zero Suit Samus, of course. But if she isn't available, I'd tag along Falcon for a while. Just to see if he lets me drive the Blue Falcon or if some of his awesomeness rubs off on me.

distr0ia

Smash Apprentice
Princess Peach > Kim Kardashian > Jennifer Lopez

...are ya catchin' my drift one this one? mmm hmm (wow, this thread is wrong)

yeah, Samus just doesn't seem very......approachable (that's a Smash Bros joke; I'm here all week, folks!)

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
Zero Suit Samus. :3

But if she is out making money being a dominatrix or whatever, then Meta Knight.

Free tour of the Halberd!

fmonkay678

Smash Rookie
It's Mario, hanging out with him would be great. Hanging out in the kingdom, having a pasta party with Peach and Luigi, than we will play brawl and Mario Kart Wii. Sweet!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Bowser man. Just to like get a passing glance from him would be an honor...

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
But yea...
I would have to say Marth.
if not then
Kirby, because everyone loves Kirby.
if not Kirby then
DeeDeeDee, cause he is a penguin and is fat, that instantly makes him cool

I would say toon/link but both are practically mutes who can only scream and grunt.
Also, Pit has an annoying voice and looks flaming gay.
Wario is disgusting and sucks as a Brawl character...
Zero seems like she would rip my head off if I even tried to approach her.
Peach is a *****.....
Wolf is a jerk along with Gannon.
Fox, and Falco is ok, but I couldn't enter stores because they would be considered animals.
Captain Falcon.... Sex....Kick(Vomits).
Zelda seems distant.
Bowser would be to slow.
Ice climbers would probably be doing some incest suff....
And I'm convinced that Mario, Luigi, and yoshi are all idiots.
Ike has NO friends.
I hate primates.(diddy/Donkeykong)
Ness and Lucas seem to childish.
PT, Jiggly, Pikachu, Lucario, are all pokemon and I prefer not to be near one.
G&W lacks any common sense.
Olimar is a wuss.

Fine.... I'll insult my people too.

Marth looks like a girl and wears a tiara(What is that about?)
Kirby is the most retarted thing I have ever saw.
DeeDeeDee is TOO fat, and he may be a jerk, self-proclaming himself 'king' over the U.S.

Woo, I basically insulted every god****ed cahracter in brawl...
Go me?

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Wario, and here's why

1.He has an awesome bike and we could role like a bunch of Road Hogs
2. He's got an @$$load of money, so we could probably just do whatever the heck we wanted
3. He's got two ninjas, a disco dude, two demented cab drivers, a 2000 year old alien, and a game nerd for employees, so it'd be cool to work with them
4. He can make atomic explosions with his farts
5. We can spend part of the day being superheroes.

Hands down Wario is the shiznit.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
just a little reminder for you... Sonic and Tails startet to call him eggman to make fun of him... it was never suposed to be he's name. He's shaped like an egg, so that's why they were teasing him with it... so Sonic can kind of blame himself for the namechange...
In the American version of Sonic Adventure, that's true. It was just a way of weening the American Fan Base off of calling him Robotnik. It was always Eggman in the Japanese version, the ORIGINAL version.

Lied

Smash Rookie
Fox, Wolf, or Falco because I want to see their Landmasters fall through a crack in the ground.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Eh I'm not reading the entire thread so I'm guessing there have been ZSS/Peach/Zelda jokes so I will skip those.

Luigi, because he is SO much cooler then Mario.

And Diddy Kong, we would eat banana splits all day.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby becasue he can do anything that others can't with his copy ability. And he has one true love.... Food. X3

orintemple

Smash Lord
ZSS if she puts out, that is a no brainer.

If not then probably my boy Fox cause he is a pretty cool guy who summons landmaster and doesn't afraid of anything. Or G&W cause he is just a silly man who would be awesome to have around. He can also make food out of nowhere.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
In the American version of Sonic Adventure, that's true. It was just a way of weening the American Fan Base off of calling him Robotnik. It was always Eggman in the Japanese version, the ORIGINAL version.
in the series "Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog", trough the whole series, he's called Dr. Robotnik, but still on several occation, Sonic and Tails call him Eggman... but that he would refer himself as Dr. Eggman... that's kind of stupid. Eggman doesn't sound quite as evil as Dr. Robotnik...

Top Bottom