• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If were to host a tourney.....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I get my iPod back, I'll go.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Nope i live in palm springs. I'm willing to make the location a little bit closer (around the Temecula area) because i know that we are way east from the rest of the community. I would be hosting the tourney at a relatively large venue and i just want to see if well known skilled players would be willing to attend. if it were a good turn out i could even start doing biweeklies or something. just a thought though but keep discussing :)

3Years

Smash Lord
tom we could use shams house he lives there by himself and he said we can use it

its a big house not a lil one its nice in there i think itll be a great place 2 set up the tourney

or i can talk 2 my buddies at Game Crazy cuz they said they wanted 2 host another smash tourney so we can probably do it there...ill see if hollywood video would let us set up in there again

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
ill talk 2 the guys at game crazy 2morrow about the tourny ^_^

this is 3years btw

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Gamecrazy is a large enough building so that could be a pretty good venue. there are a lot of restraunts around so the location should accommodate everyone. Anyone else think that they'd wanna come?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I told 3 Years on Myspace that SM would be down if we were all free and up for some smashing. We haven't traveled out of SD county for smash since UCLA V.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Alright cool u guys are the homies lol. I just dont want to have a tournament if no one really shows up ya know?

3Years

Smash Lord
i talked 2 gamecrazy over the phone and they want me 2 come in...tom lets go on sunday 2 talk 2 em

so how many people would make it 2 this???

xReDEMx

Smash Apprentice
i still think we should have a like car wash or something plus venue entry money

and try to rent out the convention center =]

that would be the most epic thang evaaa ;D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lawl... this thread is totally off topic. i guess im not hosting a tourney after all =(

3Years

Smash Lord
shut up tom

u no were waitin on joey 2 let us no if we can use his house as a venue and if we cant then we got gamecrazy so quit the drama

<3

Top Bottom