• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Link - 31
Mario - 35 die
Peach - 100 heal
JAB

noone wants the number 1 nintendo character winning anyways.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
You weren't here when both Link and Peach won one game so shut up. If Mario wins, it will be his first time. Of course now that dream is squashed.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I got b.air'd? Man you got N.air'd, f.air'd and d.air'd.
Lucky we're not playing brawl or you woulda got Z.air.

How dare you try to front like you ended with more stocks than me? It's really a shame that they placed you against me. In the end, you showed symptoms of E.S.A.D. That's extraordinary smash ability deficiency.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ESAD? Please pass the peas, G. Don't like to sneeze? Sit by the bay get hit by the breeze.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
I won't be helping neither character when Mario is gone. GG Link's, you dug your own grave. :laugh:

1st: Peach
2nd: Link
3rd: Mario

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Link - 34
Mario - 23
Peach - 97

Well they don't deserve my help. Link committed suicide by joining with Peach. Oh well :) :) Their loss. I hope they can detect deception next time.

go make some lemonade
The only problem is that I don't have lemons. I do have Peaches though, but It'll take me a long time to squash them.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Link - 34
Mario - 16
Peach - 100

Oh stop, we never really decieved Link. There just a misunderstanding of what we did, that's all.

Maybe if ya stopped attacking Link and focus more on us, Link would have a more fair fight of HP. >:

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I won't be helping neither character when Mario is gone. GG Link's, you dug your own grave. :laugh:
Well they don't deserve my help. Link committed suicide by joining with Peach. Oh well :) :) Their loss. I hope they can detect deception next time.
Ahem... If we didn't join with Peach then we would have gone out 3rd. Just check out the list before we took arms against Mario, Link was going down 1st surely. At least this way we come 2nd and it's a bit more interesting than Mario just being on 150 and picking off all his opponents. You'll see every time Mario was attacked he would just heal again... and both Peach and Link were depleting in health rapidly. The only reason Peach has so much more health is coz of the heal on Peach blossom otherwise we'd still be firmly in it. You never know if we outnumber Peach we can still win.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Might be Mario's last attack...
Nah.

Fireballs.

Link - 26
Mario - 25
Peach - 101

chandy said:
At least this way we come 2nd and it's a bit more interesting than Mario just being on 150 and picking off all his opponents. You'll see every time Mario was attacked he would just heal again... and both Peach and Link were depleting in health rapidly.
*Looks at the list*

Hmm. Looks awfully familiar doesn't it? :dizzy:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Link - 26
Mario - 11
Peach - 107

instead of whining about Mario dieing, how about trying to kick our *** as Link, so as to give Link a fighting chance AND maybe kick our ***.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
instead of whining about Mario dieing, how about trying to kick our *** as Link, so as to give Link a fighting chance AND maybe kick our ***.
The problem with that is that A1lion made a rule saying that we can't switch mains unless ours died. So, only once we die can we help Link. I am asking Link to kind of kill Peach just as you killed us because obviously she is the stronger player. I also was not supposed to not kill Link because the rules say that I must use my attack completely. We have no options. As for the attack:

Link - 16
Mario - 28
Peach - 93

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
The funny thing is that Macman just appeared out of thin air to help. Maybe something weird is going on, or maybe I just haven't had my daily intake of GIANT POTATOS.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Triforce Slash

Link - 25
Mario - 16
Peach - 76

Whoops, wrong target.

Whatever, do what you deem necessary

Fight Link FIGHT!!

Hopefully this finishes quick and gracefully

Status
Not open for further replies.