• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright...since my last fs was illegal (someone used it the night before), and no one's fsd since...

Link - 30
Peach - 30

Now the fun can really start.
A1, the Final Smash for Link was just made 7 or so post ago. C'mon, read ****it. =/

Link - 22
Peach - 50

Now, since PEACH hasn't used her Final Smash yet.

Link - 7
Peach - 75

The fun started when Final Smashes were available. Now it's soon about to close...

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Alright, but last ime when he was too lazy to check, he said he would Jab. He still can go again. I am assuming that Al1ion would Jab if he the FS was not applicable as done before. If Al1ion confirms this, these numbers are accurate.

Fireballs

Link - 19
Peach - 66

Otherwise. it is this:

Link - 14
Peach - 71

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, just for the sake of fairness, we'll say that he chose to attack with a jab, even though he didn't indicated it like last time. This is the current list.

Link - 19
Peach - 66

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Yay, we did it ^^ I can't believe we were about to be eliminated by Mario and Link.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
D: Link fell to the floor, pain etched all over his face. He keeled over and lay on the ground in front of Peach

Hurt and Heal Winners

1. G&W
2. Zelda
3. Peach
4. Link
5. Sonic
6. Peach

Individual Winners
1. MenoUnderwater
2. Tomnomnomnom
3. A1lion

chandy

Smash Journeyman
And so, the evil princess stood cackling as the Hero of Time lay dead on the floor before her, the blood pooling at her feet.

There. Happy?

:mad:

Kirby should've won!
lol, one of the winners is usually the one who makes it lol?
And ok chaos i changed it...

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry but can we ban Macman for being a *** and rubbing **** in the loser's faces?

GGs.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I am sorry but can we ban Macman for being a *** and rubbing **** in the loser's faces?

GGs.
Akkon, sorry. He's a friend of mine. I asked him to help us this one time and he got attached to it quickly. He's still learning so bare with him please =/

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Agreed. =/

-----------------

(I guess I'll do it since Meno isn't doing it)

Peach watched as the chosen hero of Hyrule fall on his stomach. The Peach gave a sigh of relief as she moved her arms excitedly. "Yaaaaay! I won!"

"Don't be a *****, Peach..." Zelda said, as she began to get up from the ground, slowly.

"But..." Peach frowned. Then she smiled. " This was fuuuuuuun~~"

"Ugh..." Zelda rolled her eyes.

Link began to slowly stand. "Darn...so close..." Link said. Apparantly he looked frustrated."

Peach looked down at him as he helped him up. "You did great, Link..." The blond tried her best to lift up his spirit.

"Yeah," Zelda said, trying to help. "I'm sure you'll win next time."

Link then smiled. "Heh...thanks."

Peach began to walk off. They both looked at her a bit questionly. "Where you going, Peach?"

Peach looked back and smiled. "To the big party! C'mon, ya can sit with me and get the best spots!"

Both of the Hyrulians smiled and they began to walk with her, right into the sunset.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
WHA?!

Dude. You need to wait until after the next H&Hi finished up. That's how it works. :ohwell:
I didn't know there was gonna be another H&Hi before #7 (it's been unclear who, if anyone, was making it). I should make a group for us...makers of H&H...

Also, where's kirby in that picture? He at least deserves a line! Maybe a "hey, there's kirby!" or a "Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" or something:mad:!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I didn't know there was gonna be another H&Hi before #7 (it's been unclear who, if anyone, was making it). I should make a group for us...makers of H&H...

Also, where's kirby in that picture? He at least deserves a line! Maybe a "hey, there's kirby!" or a "Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" or something:mad:!
you didn't include him in your picture

all you wrote was that Peach is a backstabbing ***** with no mercy or soul whatsoever XDD

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Continued.

Both of the Hyrulians smiled - suddenly noticing Kirby off to the side, "Hey, there's Kirby!", and then turning away - they then began to walk with Peach, right into the sunset.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Olimar? Kirby? Peach should be celebrating with Mario! He even got 3rd place >_<

Psychoace

Smash Champion
A1, the Final Smash for Link was just made 7 or so post ago. C'mon, read ****it. =/

Link - 22
Peach - 50

Now, since PEACH hasn't used her Final Smash yet.

Link - 7
Peach - 75

The fun started when Final Smashes were available. Now it's soon about to close...
woah woah woah woah

If we weren't allowed to combine final smash attack points why was peach able to?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
woah woah woah woah

If we weren't allowed to combine final smash attack points why was peach able to?
Link had 20 hurt and a extra 5 hurt for anyone near the victim. Since no one was NEAR peach, that effect couldn't happen no more.

Peach however didn't have anything special. Just her heal and her 3 types of attacks. That's why I was able to combine it into one big attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom