• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Time to get bent
Gonna make you fast for lent
don't get mad its only a dent
too much money spent?
you stayed but I went
grab the chair put up the tent

Macman time for you to get schooled
Open the door I am no fool
I am of many I can keep my cool

I don't know what else to say
Thats how you eat the hay
No time to be jolly or gay
No money no lay
Don't steal my pay!

Quite the man
Not as tall as stan
but no, hit with pan
don't touch the fan
what? oh heres your can!

I end my rhyme
with a silly old line
I'm just fine
Shall we dine?
Heres a broken SPINE
Thats what happens when you cross the line
You silly old swine

So kid
Are you in the ZONE?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh you make me moan, ACK GROAN turn toooooooo stoneeeee
Only by the bone

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
im sad like a dog somebody give me a home
my wife left me for that d amn guy jerome
shes not coming back im left all alone
come on baby please pick up the phone

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Aww honey... STICK UP THE LOAN!
Kefka the fighting stupid dog knome
Birmingham uk, BURNING HAM SOUFLE!!!

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
yes birmingham uk, im gonna beat you 2 day
my toon link will beat you 2 ways
hell go from nair to fair, leave you looking scared
at the end of the match, ill be like, ''mate you got baired''

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Haha, no way. I've had enough of a monarchy, if anyone hates infinite rule, feel free to kill off the ends.

Link - 22
Mario - 87
Peach - 75

It seems pretty obvious though that Link players are moving over to Peach for whatever reason I am unaware of. Maybe Meno's speech had some sort of mind control thing attached to it so that everyone except Mario supporters were at mercy to Meno's will. (You all must realize that I am completely making this up, it's not true (Well...))

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ink - 22 SURVIVE!
Mario - 85 DIE!
Peach - 82 CONQUER!

marios shudnt complain, they're the ones with an overpowered move. You guys are just getting your just remains.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Let's not talk about overpowered attacks. Only now does Mario's attack shine, beforehand it was one of the weakest attacks compared to some others.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Link - 22
Mario - 78
Peach - 85

I think everyone would prefer an actual fight for the crown rather then a complete demolition. Why, right before this started, people were considering just letting Mario win. :laugh:

WHERE ARE THE LINKS
YOU'RE GETTING KILLED OFF

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Link - 28
Mario - 46
Peach - 105

I truly despise Peach now.

First they say that Mario is the stronger of the three, and ask to all join a hailmary effort to try and kill the "powerful" guy, when in the end they knew very well that they themselves were able to destroy all of us from the beginning, only humoring a lame struggle to try to coax the unsuspecting majority to join their side and destroy the "evil" of the game. Now that they are easily winning by much, what do most people do? Nothing. The indignancy of the group fail to please me.

If what Meno said a few pages ago worked, why wont it work now, when the tides have turned? It's almost like they use some form of mind control and all of a sudden mass hordes of Peach mains are showing up to slaughter the competition.

I have always wanted to give them their own medicine, but I suppose that task is, and forever will be impossible...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, it wasn't like we wanted it to be this way.

Before, both Peach and Link was around the 80s digit. I kept attacking Mario, while so did Chandy. Then it came to fact that some of the Links were attacking us cause we had the weakest HP, so we retaliated. Now we come to our senses as to 'wait, why are we attacking each other' and then resumed to team up FULLY AS A FORCE.

It was never my intention to attack/kill Link.If anything, I wanted rid of the plummer. I was hoping once this comes through, maybe we can give Link a chance to rise up to a decent level of HP before we fight (so as to make it more fair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom