• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sum41

Smash Ace
Quirmliness: the fear of thouching soggy worms after a long rainfall.

Telestrophian

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Psylocke, Magneto, and Wolverine would win because of they're super fast movements. Besides, Psylocke, Magneto, and Wolverine are classic characters with awesome moves! ;) (Sorry, I'm a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 junkie.)

X and Kirby vs. Omega X and Mario

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I'm glad ^ says I'm his friend, cos once I got angry at him and was worried he took it the wrong way... I didn't realise ^ was also younger than most ppl, must mean he speaks rather sophisticatedly for his age.
8p

Jay&SilentBob

Smash Rookie
Guessing by his name, he likes monkeys and that avatar tells me he also likes bunnies. I'm a recent member so I don't know anyone but I looking forward to be friends with all of you.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Welcome to SWF, ^! ^'s name is a refference to a movie that I never got round to seeing, and was told that it both sucked and was hilarious. I imagine ^ thought the latter...

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
< totally forgets when ^ got pisssed off at < and ^ should remind him, so < can wallow in shame (hmmm... sophisticated) ^ is cool, has a custom status, and is one of my few, count em, few friends in this forum (cough, ticadrius, cerebrate, cough)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Answers:

4.D Fortuna
5.A James McCloud, Peppy Hare and Pigma Dengar
6.B.Mechbeth

\/\/-Current Rankings-\/\/
-----------------------------------------
1ST:Cpt. Falcon, 21 points
1ST:Rock Man X, 21 points
2ND:Algasir, 16 points
3RD:Taddara, 11 points
4TH:Raccoon87, 9 points
5TH:King Genius XIII, 8 points
6TH: DVD Smith, 7 points
7TH:FoxIllusion, 5 points
8TH:shadowhuntr000, 4 points
9TH:2quick4U, 3 points
9TH:Linkman10, 3 points
9TH:Bazooka Lucca, 3 points
9TH:Metroid Killer, 3 points
10TH:sharkboy013, 2 points
10TH:Lord Destron, 2 points
10TH:pokemasterkatie, 2 points
11TH: DBZFAN, 0 points
-----------------------------------------

Argh, i get the feeling my questions are to easy....Well, let's make it hard then.

Random Nintendo Questions:

1.Which of these enemies are not in any Metroid game?

A.Purple Multiviola
B.Memu
C.Orange Geega
D.Rinka

Yes i know its' only one question this time, but both Cpt.Falcon and Rockman X are close to 30 points!I will ask 1 question a time for now, i will probaply automatically get some more players now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom