• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is one of the youngest members, but is very clever and pretty funny for his age. When I was new he said he didn't like me and to this day I don't know why...

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Is a popular member. Likes monkeys and doesn't know that I'm probably another one of the youngest members <12 years almost 13> Is cool. Had reccentally changed his avatar to a rabit.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ryo, Robert and True Ogre. True oger rules all!
Mars Bar VS Earth bar. (Earth bar is what you'd eat if you lived on mars. Darn comercial..)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I sugest people check the rules before posting, hmm?

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of ages

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Yesterday was ^'s HAPPY HAPPY BDAY! I hope ^ had a fun day and umm... Did cool stuff. It sucks when birthdays are lame.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ seems to be my only friend in this cruel, dark forum... (cough, cough Ticadrius and Cerebrate) has a custom avatar and status, and is very cool. But ^ doesnt know that < is another young forum poster (12, going on 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom