• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ registered in Nov of 2001. Obviously is a Link fan and I have never seen him post up to today.

firaga01

Smash Lord
The members of the Senate are shot by Osama Bin Laden when he gets in acting like a Security Guard who can't speak English. [size=0.1]i wonder how drunk the other security guards must have been...[/size]

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Used exactly 20 words in his post. Joined in May 2002, when a certain nominee for Best N00b also joined. Has exactly 1116 posts, which is a cool number.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ wrote one of the most popular fics of all time on these boards, "A Merchant's Tale", which I am trying to find time to read atm. He has been one of the most friendly vets to me along with tic tac ever since I came here. Unlike Kirby King who said he didn't like me simple because he didn't know me!

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
As everyone says, ^ is a star wars maniac, but he is one to the point that he dreams of becoming the characters! Thinks I've never been warned, which isn't entirely true...

sum41

Smash Ace
Doesn't know that in order to get all that "fancy custom stuff" you need to pay $$$ to smashboards. Posts a HUGE amount in one day, about 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom