• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Used TEH 4BIDIN CIMBELZ in his previous post. Is a member who posts reguarly in Forum Games, but from what I see (or don't see), not too much else.

I really shouldn't be able to post about how the rules are always being broken.... :/

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Isn't it better to simply make premature and generally inaccurate presumptions, which generally result in wholesomely humourous scenarios, rather than determine the actual status from a primary source?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Is the Master Lameoid. Whatever a lameoid is. Also the originator of SWF Trivia on mIRC, which was fun. Also recently got some pictures of SWF members for something...

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Is a merciless dictator who lives in North Korea and... whoops, wrong profile.

^ Holds the well known Grammar Hammer, as probably mentioned 50 times already in this topic. Is a fairly regular FG poster and is my choice for best n00b. ;)

Oh, and he has 1243 posts. Wha?

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ is the master lameoid (whatever that means). posts wierdly, and doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. He's probalby so out of his gourd he can't tell which end is up.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Joined last month and has 500+ posts. I'm sure it's safe to assume that the majority of these were in this room. Otherwise, don't know anything about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom