• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sum41

Smash Ace
The hillbillies are beaten by multimillionaire businessmen from the city who buy out their land and sell it to factories.

Kit Fox

Smash Ace
You're not the only Star Wars freak.

Wookies cause they are more powerful than the Rodiands. They are the powerhouses in the upcoming game Star Wars Galaxies. Rodians are losers like that one in Star Wars: A New Hope.

Lord Of The Rings Vs Star Wars

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
Star Wars cause I'm a loyal fan. I don't alot of stuff about LOTR. Star Wars is very cool with the lightsabers, blasters, spaceships and Jedis. It makes me feel like I'm part of the legacy.

RoboCop vs Terminator

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ made my character act totally OUT OF character in LIP's game "the good the bad and the neutral". Posts VERY MUCH in this room, but seems pretty friendly and a good guy.
8)

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
< apoligizes to ^ for blowing the game out of order, < thinks he was drunk when he did it, and tells ^ he'll never do it again. < hopes ^ will accept his apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom