• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is a n00b because he was only registered since january 2003 which was only afew days ago and has not many posts yet.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
actually...all teams are allowed!! so since shadowhunter is on my team...we automattically lose all the points possible! and all the points go to the pink team...but then we steal them. anyway...i LOVE the color pink...but im already the master of me own team...what ever shall i do?:crazy:

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ KAZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???? Likes loud noises like me.:D

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is trying to get support atm for a SWF oekaki board. Visit the Artwork Emporium if you think it's a good idea and check out his thread!

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Is Australian and is sometimes confused to be a girl or a boy. Unfortunately for single men, he's male. ;)
He appears to enjoy laughing and monkeys, and he has a custom avatar and title, possibly through donations?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Apparently lives in "STUFF." Also broke rules by using TEH 4BIDIN CIMBELZ that have long since been banned from the game. ;) He is also a newer member (or at least, that's what I thought until I saw his join date).

link 2003

Smash Journeyman
Ya, you shoot me the other day, but the bullet missed, and besides, taddara was with me 2 days ago ALL DAY (please dont aky why, we were just hanging out)

although i did see Link_in_park with a game last night by my house

firaga01

Smash Lord
^has been for a quite a while. Dictates himself "Master Lameoid." :p Hasven't seen him post much in this room, or ANY room recently, for that matter.....

firaga01

Smash Lord
Maybe because we are all too busy thinking about how to eat all the cheese before Zapdos does?

firaga01

Smash Lord
Hm, I'd say the Republic Gunship. The Falcon doesn't have adequete shielding (Rogue Squadron II).

Tie Advanced vs. the X-Wing in DOG-FIGHTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom