• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ was about to post the same info on the "capcom 5" as me but I just beat him to it, but he posted a bunch of images I had planned to post later to get me back.
8p

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
^ has his/her very own custom avatar and title. Not sure if they paid for it. Their custom avatar is entirely irrelevant to his/her name. But it's a bunny rabbit so it's okay:)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Has a lot more posts per day than the average member. As such, he's approaching my post count, and may think that high post counts = high respect levels. Has posted in this topic 66 times as of this post.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Joined recently and probably got his name from the movie, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Or something. Told a member that he didn't give a **** about him being new in a different topic.

(Sidenote: I have no idea what my avatar is. I just know it's unique and lame.)

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ missed today's smash trivia because he was at a party.
8(
Poor tictac.
One of the nicest members to me, and v helpful too.
8p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom