• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECVlion

Smash Ace
shadowhuntr000, I made the no Calvinball zone so you lose 2500 points. And they go to all the other teams.

Pokemasterkatie

Smash Ace
Oops! I accidentilly mistook this as the Person Above Me game and posted something about Kirbyking instead! Fortunately, no one posted after me and I backspaced the message because I couldn't delete it. I'm very sorry if I'm spamming, but that's the way it goes sometimes 4 a noob like me!

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
I summon a demon, and it says the most foul thing in the language...

"I'...m... h...a...p...p...y..."

Making all your guts go down by 25! Er, wait, reduce points by 25!

(anyone get that joke?)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Missed the 20 word limit by two words. Is well known by most members, and recently returned from a trip to India (I believe that was it). He returned with items from the black market that I'm sure he'll share with us.... :D

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
I did! haha! Anyway, i smacked elwood with a hammer which gives us unlimited points. we also kill elvicon for being wiered (we are the gods... of teams!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom