• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I always thought ^ was a quiet and calm person, and hadn't seen her post that much since I arrived, but yesterday she went into CRAZY HYPERACTIVE FRANTIC mode in a SWF chat, and it scared me.
8p
She was even louder than any other person there I reckon. Pretty spammy at one stage too.
8p

Masher Mario

Smash Ace
Cure: Disable smilies, then type the word "blah."

Quidicticus: You think you're in a Quiddich match, and you start whacking your computer with a bat thinking its a "bludger."

Or you chase a mouse around, trying to catch the "snitch."

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Spy

Comment: Remember this part of the rules? Your supposed to write a reason as to why you thought of the word you did. I thought of spy because to watch someone you could be spying as well.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Has been here since December, so he's still fairly new to the boards. He likes posting in this room and the Lighthouse mainly, but he may visit several others as well.

sum41

Smash Ace
Used to be a Mod of this room. He likes to be referred to as Canadian Bacon. Has a sweet avatar of Toad.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ has a weird avy that looks like a robot from one of the transformers series, < can't figure out what it is.

A

Azua

^ Probably likes donuts. Posted in the 'New people, look here' topic not too long ago.

A

Azua

How could ^ not hear of <?!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!!I'm hurt...I must be losing my reputation of a hyperactive Mew beotch...

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ has an avatar of one of the minions of Marios' most hated enemies Bowser, the name of the minion is a walking bomb, a bob'omb.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord

Since there doesn't appear to be any definite picture of "Myachi Man" Steven Ochs on Myachi.com, let's just assume that he's the man in the driver's seat of this van.

Please find me a picture of Garry Kasparov playing chess against IBM's Deep Blue supercomputer.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

Find me a picture of a person dressed up as a vegitable. (heh heh)

EDIT: I didn't think this was hard to find! Find me a pic of a Laptop

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
But you're in the no-killing zone and lose all your points and have to sing Goldeneye's theme song for a week straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom