• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
cure: burn all harry potter books and Cd's and break every broomstick in the house.
teachius Crushius: You get a crush on your 88 year old teacher.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
happy b'day, teammate!!

We get a million points from every player cause its taddaras birthday, and the points are unstealable. We give everyone goodybags filled with 50,000 points. :)

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
no...we give everybody 5 points in the goodybags...if u dont believe itz my beday...look at the main page in smashboards and scroll to the bottom, u will see my name there

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
the nintendo repair man came and fized it but only cuz the telephone called him...so defeat the telephone

Kit Fox

Smash Ace
Registered the same month as Firaga01, Jango Fett, Scamp, Devious, Unknown X and many, many others. Has a custom avatar and a respected member.

Edited: Meant for Tic Tac.

^ Sorry *** son of a ***** that been here for a very long time but cant seem to follow the 20 words rule. Original name and has a avatar to match his name.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^ is a n00b because he/she(?) registered in December of 2002. Avatar was used for a while by Eric_The_Red.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Probably one of the most disturbing members at SWF, as he stalks several other members..... Still a great guy, and a pretty good online friend.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Is probably one of the strictest MODs. Which obviously isn't shown by his avatar. ( I have nothing against your avatar ). He closes alot of topics ( PLEASE DONT GET ANGRY AT ME... :( )

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I haven't seen ^ around for a week or so, which is unusual cos normally he's posting up this room a lot. Contributed quite a few original games to this room.

Kit Fox

Smash Ace
I apologize for the flamming and the insults.

^ a nice member who seems to welcome n00bs instead of flamming them. He has 710 posts. (4.96 posts per day). His B-Day is on March 20. His exact date of registeration is 08-30-2002.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Oopsiedoodle Sig :eek:

^Wrote flamming instead of flaming, and looks like they have a whole heap of time on their hands.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ lives in the city which has a "friendly rivalry" with mine, in the coolest country AUSTRALIA! Posts mostly in the Light house and MD rooms I believe? Sorry if I'm wrong...
8(
Friendly and intelligent poster.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^ Seems to be a fan of Evangalion, knows where I post, can't vs me as Smash :(, signed up later than I did and almost doubles my post count and is one of the nicest people Ive conversed with on these boards :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom