• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Is a fair poster and reminds me of the Incan ruins. Has my lucky number in his name (heh).

Next: ThunderMistress (sorry if that one was already done, but I haven't been here for a while)

RichBrown

Smash Master
a lot of names have been dont over and over, but mine hasnt appeared... *cough cough

about TM.... she posted in another topic once that i had an amusing name.

edit reply to below message: ive gone thu the whole list, and ive kept up weith the game, and im pretty sure my name isnt anywhere, tic

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
^ Seems to want to make fun of Crono I think, and has a avatar with a boy on it (I forget what it is). Posts along with HaHa Monkey in this game many times and I think likes to make fun of him in a friendly way.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Is the authoritative figure when it comes to the NFL... well except when he's wrong, anyway. Recently got a working microphone and said Kirby King. (Some of you might remember the clip of me instructing people how to say Ticadrius correctly.... ;))

RichBrown

Smash Master
is king of kirbys . i voted him lamest member only because i couldnt think of anyone else, and he was the first name to come to mind... no offense

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
I've seen ^ before, but lately it looks like this guy just popped out of a forum stasis field. is a smash lord, and has a DK avatar of him doing his down+b attack.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^An Aussie gal, who is very cool. She was recently inducted into the BRoom, which is her rightful home.
She also makes kick-*** banners!

Mr.Game&Watch 2!

Smash Rookie
cure for teachius crushius:one flake of the teachers skin,cat cookies hint:sometimes what goes in comes out the top,eyeballjelly,dog fur,gasiline,mustard,ketchup,glass,peach's lipstick. Mr.game&wacis feveris:makes you think you are G&W.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
welcome, Noob! few rules. No. 1, no sigs. If ya do post one in the forum games, you are out, so don't do it. No. 2, this game has a 20 word minimum for posts. Don't follow, don't play. PM if you have any questions. Have fun, and don't end up like Night Shiver! (everyone grimaces at the name) Any way, ^ is a n0ob, lives in CA, and likes Mr. G&W. And ^ is definitly welcomed by me! :)

(Sorry if I'm playing mod here...)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Monkeys.

this is odd, but the reason for this is that when i read Candy, i thought of Laffy Taffys, or wutever those are called. the second i thought of laugh, i thought of how funny Monkeys are. this happend in about 1 1/2 seconds, so i picked Monkeys.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
^ obviously isnt a mod, and is the fastest poster i have ever seen. i think he posted somewhere that the 00 in his name is supose to be a blank, or somthin. hunts shadows?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
who is this he? are u racises(sp) against Females?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
geneticly inhanced Hampsters led by paul eat the whether Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom