• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Cure: Put on a Red hat with an "M" on it and jump alot, and every time you jump say things like "WHO HOO!" "YIPPE" "HOO HOO".

Animalcrosis: You start doing things the way you do in animal crossing.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
They accidently programed him to be a pervert. but without a u know what, he doesn't have much of a choice but to fight! The only time his hand comes in handy is when hes fighting a girl character.

Why doesn't Nintendo make a mega collection their games!?

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ is one quick poster... stole my remarks about the Linkin Park dude...

^ should buy an Andy Timmens video (a really awesome guitar god)

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^Has a lot of posts for someone whos been here such a short amount of time. Probably posts a lot in Forum Games.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Lame Cure: Rip pages out of educational books put them in water, then eat them. Forces them to suck in intelligence.

chewonyatoeous: Constant craving of chewing on his/her or someone elses toes.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ Is a really cool guy. Has a rather mysterious name. And has an avatar that fits his name perfectly! He an Taddara seem to be friends and rivals at the exact same time. Has more post than me and has been here for a shorter time.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Pants are to constricting...

Why does the dude in Animal Crossing knock on a door before he just turns the knob and walks in???

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Tell some one to lock you up in a cushioned room and put on a straight jacket that works on your feet.

Nintendo Fanboyosis: You become a mindless zombie who is Shigero Miyamotos slave.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
That one has a cure but doesn't need a cure... if you didn't shoot teletubes I'd have to put you in a nut house... (Alot of the things I post in Forum games are just jokes... You don't always have to take me seriously...)

Resident Eviosis: You are a zombie magnet and they all are hungry.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Dude from accese Hollywood: Vegetas in the news to, saying he could play the role of bond.

Girl form accese Hollywood: In another story Peirce Brosnon was sent to the hospital with a giant hole in his stomach which seemed to come from a fireball style attack.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ (20 word rule eh?) Ok, recently flammed me for breaking a rule I literally never knew existed, but overall next to tha, seems cool. "Accidently" did a post after me for the person last aboeve me a few pages ago...

"Ie sonta il y o kuna..."

Kit Fox

Smash Ace
I apologize for that.

^ long time member that seems to come here from time to time. He spends his time mostly on the Creative Minds. Has the Yoshi name for his Yoshi avatar. He seems to be cool. I don't have a clue what "Ie sonta il y o kuna..." means. Plz tell. He is the 739th member to join SWF.

gareths23

Smash Apprentice
because he's really an alien, and is trying as much normal stuff as possible so the alien hunters don't catch him!

In super mario sunshine, why didn't peach say: wait! i never had *** with bowser! when bowser jr. said that she was his mama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom