• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2quick4U

Smash Apprentice
Garibaldi gettin' some air time with Elise
Ok now to relese the geek in me: ehem

do to the fact of you inferiority complex that you where in the Gov. zone i am here to remind you that due to the fact that i was not physical or virtuly in that zone it currently has no effect and therefor i shall now consult my Loyer(<Da** spelled wrong) on sueing you and the US gov. for 10000000000000 points

I'LL SEE YOU IN SMASH COURT!!! :demon: :demon: :demon: :laugh: :laugh: :demon: :demon: :demon:

Mr.Game&Watch 2!

Smash Rookie
but my team pleads not guilty and the judge confiscates your points and he says the only way to get them back is to battle him at supersmashbros.melee and you lose so our team earns those points for beating him. HAHA!!!!! :demon: :demon: :demon: :laugh: :laugh: :demon: :demon: :demon:

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Fairly cool guy, has a name I think meaning from LotR, and enjoyes alot of comiedy writting, and does it himself. I hope to see him to a fic..

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
Ryo is good and he looks amazing. His moves are cool and fast but Ryu would beat Ryo cause his ki blasts are more powerful.

Average Jedi with 1 double-sided lightsaber (Darth Maul's)
VS
Average Jedi with 2 lightsabers (Anakin style)

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ is on to Jango's evil plan to... do something evil... and will have to make a choice, save his mojo or save the woman he loves... MWAHAHAHAHAHA...

Masher Mario

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Pokemasterkatie
If you mean if Link didn't have his sword and shield, then Mario would win.
That's just what I meant!

Anyway...

The two-lightsaber Jedi would win because one can attack and the other defend. The double-sided is too big and wouldn't shield in time.

Kirby vs. Numbuh 1 (KND)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom