• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is one of crono's 8 husbands, and is v funny in the chats. People try to stir him up in those chats quite a bit it seems...
^ was (and still is) extremely friendly and kind to me when I first arrived here.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Made an inane joke, and obviously doesn't know that I've had this avatar since the beginning of time. I also hope to make love to him sometime in the distant future. I'm also posting to get a better comment in about me.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
if he's looking for it here, he's ogt it! ^ has a cool avatar, and < desperatley hopes that ^ will never hump him. anyway, < likes ^ a lot, and is one of <'s respected peeps (v. few people here)

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Erm this for Luigitoilet:

^ writes (or wrote, haven't seen any in a while) poetry that I can never get the correct/original/intended meaning of, but that is a very good and clever thing, as it gives each individual their own take on the writing, and it can mean something different (while still cohesive) to everyone. I read a bit of ^'s fic on flashback, which I think he ultimately canned, but I haven't got round to reading anything else of his...

For Shadowhunter:

^ Is still posting up the FG room, and will soon surpass my post count. ^ is v friendly, but I don't think he's getting the most out of these forums, and he should really make an effort to check out some of the other (more interesting) topics all over these boards. I just hope ^ knows that posts does not equal status on these boards, (well it does to total noobs but they don't count) and I think he'd enjoy the forums more if he had a bit of a wider look around.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^has 54 posts, and registered Jan 2003. His name may decive some, because it says he is the unregistered guy. said "Thats right" in his post

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ must really like his sports games, the one genre I can't stand. He is new, but posts all over the forums, not just in this room which is cool...

And to chronos rainbow: if you read my post before, it says how I bought a DIFFERENT game to crono trigger, and that THAT game was lame, and I was stupid for having done so (cos I was just a little kid). I never called CT lame, it's an awesome game.
8)

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ has a very funny username in an odd sense of if-you-have-a-****ed-up sense of humor way, is the second child of teh eternal god, the haha monkey.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is another one of the more recent members who posts a lot here, but also in other places, esp the pool room it seems. ^ prob hasn't seen Eva, where "Second Children" or second child is Asuka's position at NERV HQ. Kinda...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hi everyone. Sadly, sharkboy has quit this but has given me the honour of running this game. So, although I've bet, obviously, i am out. Anyway, here's the results!

1st-Falco!
2nd-Roy
3rd-DK
4th-Zelda.

Here's the scorecard!

Taddara: 1138 Points
Linkman10*: 700 Points
GangstaGanon: 700 Points
UnKnown X: 684 Points
_Star_fox_101: 500 Points
spartacus791: 397 Points
soccer-fan: 375 Points
Kit Fox: 245 Points
t^grun*:240 Points
Shmooguy: 200 Points
The Gremlin: 190 Points
Chan 140
shadowhuntr000**:120 Points
Jwizzman*: 116
MaD_bLaSt*:100 Points
MEWTWOMASTER2002 100
Pointssum41 :100
saud: 100 Points
Link 01 :100
the_7th_age: 75 Points
Millie_QOF**: 50
Jango Fett: 50 Points
Falco Lombardi0: 50 Points
Lord Nic: 40 Points
ECVlion: 10
Mkiller: Out! (I've always wanted to say that to a mod!)
mic_128: Out.
Mega Inkydog: Out
Annoying Jammez:Out

Now, the next round!

Pokemon Free-for-all!

Mewtwo
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff

Items- Pokeballs on med.
Level 7's.
Stamina mode
Levels alternate between Pokemon stadium and Final destination.
First to 3 wins.

Let the betting begin!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Always seems to have a lot to say in this game about others (unlike < with small little humble post count >.>) Has one of the cutest avvy's in my opinion ^.^ Luvs Eva

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion

^ Posted on my topic when noone else would :). Nice girl. makes banners. Should vs me @ Smash some time. Doesn't like big foreheads.

Haha said: ^ is a good old aussie, who loves his chrono trigger, a game which I almost bought when I was little but I think I bought PLOK or something equally lame instead...
i spose this could be read in different ways...sorta like the where did he bite you? "arm" or "kitchen"....So I retract the trout! Be warned though, anyone who goes against Chrono or Square in any way cops it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom