• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
The newest rage at all the clubs. Foam party IN A PLANE!

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Then JayBee backflips in the arena, creates a Xzero ball and throws it at 2quick4U. when The Xzero hits someone, it takes all of thier points and mutiplyies it by zero, so that means yo have nothing!!!! Jaybee is awarded 10,000 points for the hit. JaYbee also finds a Xzero immune power-up, therefore no one can harm him with the Xzero ball!!!!

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Used a lot of smilies in that post, and didn't make too much sense either. Has over 100 posts and has been here since last month. Claims to be too quick for me. ;)

Oh, Cronos_Rainbow, I advise you to "take off" your sig even though it's not technically a sig. It has the same effect, and it can probably get you warned all the same.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^ Registered at April 2002 and posted more than 1,000 times. His username is inferno and does not know who I am.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ like me is soon going to be a bleeder on the forum games because o fspamming or forgetting to disable the signature during a post here.

A

Azua

^ got the 1999th post!!! SWEET MOTHER OF GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!Run, Kit Fox, Run!! Death is coming!

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ is a v friendly and active member, with the avatar the scares me most of all the others on these boards... Eric the red, jango fett, and I think maybe even fourside have all used it before, and it makes me want to cry.
*cries*
8(

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
RPG(role playing game :p)

Ultima is usually an attack used in RPG games :rolleyes:

Posted again because ^ has no brain ;) :p

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
CURE: Insert water into your veins.