• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^ Is not a fan of capital letters, and also has heaps of posts like the rest of the people here (cept 4 me). ^ Is liked by Haha.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ likes the crono series, doesn't have a lot o' posts, and has a crono avatar. (well, duh, he likes the crono games) he's in crono's hand and he's not gay.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ has an avatar of the character known as Shiek first introduced in 1999 in the popular game "Zelda:Ocarina of Time" which is also the alter ego of Zelda, the princess and also the third triforce power.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
that will work...
our team gets 1000 points for every popup that pops up in the forum cuz i, the leader of this team, almost got his computer shut down because of these POPUPS!!!!!:mad:

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ is fast rising in posts and respect. why, i remember wan hes was a little noob with 4 posts. *sniff* those were the days... ahem. has a wierd avatar, likes donuts, and is a smah journeyman.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
the person who invented guns was shot (jk that doesnt make any sense)

the person who invented guns was spitted at by a rock...

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Jackie Chan. No explanation needed.

Aquaman (Super Friends) vs. the Wonder Twins (Super Friends; minus Gleek)

Things to Consider: Who sucked more.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I almost posted in reply to ^ in the quote game, I THINK the answer is the croc hunter, but I was too scared of being wrong and mocked so I didn't... Will have surpassed my post count by the end of today I believe.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^He probably donated to SWF, because he now has a custom title and a custom avatar.

His avvy makes me laugh, I love bunnies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom