• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I thought ^ was pretty strict when I first came but now I think he's totally fair. I hope ^ is laughing cos he likes my avatar, that's my real pet bunny there...
^ is makes me laugh in SWF chats, and is one of Crono's 8 husbands.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
^ Posts more often than breathes..
Will likely sell soul for an Evangalion Rabit series.

*edit* Hehee I siged again :p oops

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ forgot to disable his sig in his post, but it will probably be gone before anybody reads this, and replaced with a nice last edited message. Havent seen him around much untill recently, but that proably becuase im not around much.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ lives in NZ, a neighbour to my country, where we both receive lame PAL version games that take ages to come out... ^ is very friendly and knows a lot about the gaming industry (particularly all the current news for europe/australia/nz). Everyone is probably gonna think ^ is a noob, and haven't seen him before, but he joined just after me quite a few months ago.

Duck

Smash Apprentice
^ seems to have made friends with every one here fairly quickly, probably because hes so kind to everyone. Is the best person I know at SSBM by a fair amount. has a cool bunny, but I cant help but wonder what is in the rest of the pic in his avatar.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^ Lives in the country where The Lord Of The Rings movies were filmed. Apparently hunts shadows :p

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
^ is right about < being a fan of Homestarrunner. ^ Registered a month after me, and ^'s nickname is Tic Tac.

A

Azua

^ hasn't been talking to me lately, what gives? ^ hasn't been on AIM for a while, as well. V--Is an Ent, no matter WHAT they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom