• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Ich bin einen robot!

^Is also from Chiiskøtter land, like me. Enjoys swearing and has a great sense of humor, which is why he created a humor topic in the Pool Room.

Dis bin meinen 400 und 3rd posten!

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ Very cool poster, who posts a lot in this room, but spreads his posts into other rooms as well. A good poster with a unique sense of humor and a good guy in my opinion.

Este es mi poste mil noventa y siete

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Don't forget KG13 that he just ran 10 Miles It has to be you jumping to conclusoins like that! And I'm already In jail, Ill be out soon though so it couldn't be me

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
But KG13 is allergic to the cheese. Eating it would cause him to explode. I bet it's that Dark Shadow 02 guy. He took a break from posting 'Big Brother' topics that get closed to eat the pizza!

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
no, no, you guys are all wrong! it WAS gideon. this is what happened. we saw evidence of gideon lying all over the place, and late last night, i say gideon sneaking out with the copy of metroid prime! i had my shotgun ready, but i didnt want to shoot him and wake everyone up. so i let him go. i swear he did it!

NEXT:

"Oh my god! Who took my god****ed Wavebird controller again?"

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
We say to the cat that hes " Fat "
he says no... I'm " Phat "
Yes exactly... thats what we just said
NO! I'm " Phat "
(And so on)

nox_15

Smash Ace
^ I dont know much of him, but i know that he is getting phucked over by life :p . has many more posts than me and i think he is a kewl guy

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
^Speaks Spanish and lives in Mexico. Likes Ranma 1/2, but actually likes the anime more than the manga, despite it's censored bits. Has a cool painting for an avatar and likes this section of the forums a lot.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
heyyyy i won cuz sharkboy told us to be like Mkiller which was to quote: be like mkiller and bet a lot or else he'll wrath u" did he not?....heh ok so i guess i have 75 points to start with... ill put 74 on marth "cant think of a style" style

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
The producers and because someone brought in a joint and said, "Hey guys, look what I found!"

Why does sheik look like a ninja when her alto ego is a princess?

logan

Smash Journeyman
Because shes a princess by day, a ninja by night.

How come Luigi never saves Peach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom