• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi0

Smash Cadet
^ Has a TON more posts than me. She is the mistress of Thunder. She can balance upon a electric wire and swallow chainsaws at the same time. She also is bound to a hospital bed from really bad indigestion...... She can also do better descriptions than I can.

nox_15

Smash Ace
^ A recent member from the forums, I have more posts than him and likes Falco. he also started the ssbm survivor game.

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ was born exactly 7 months after me. Enjoys long walks on the beach and waking up to the sunrise... er... or so I've been told...

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ prefers to run through toxic sludge and fall asleep to the sounds of bats. My previous sources have been eliminated, but my new ones can't be wrong!

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Wow, this guy is old school! I believe he is member #55. Although he has been here for quite a lengthy time, he has been able to maintain a very mysterious persona. :p

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Smod, who has a very cool banner with Bert from Seasame street and Osama Bin Laden on it...made by...wait a sec, shouldn't be flattering myself O.o Um...blasted Amo to Singapore during their intense battle

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Well, Here I am again... This whole thing ain't sittin right with me.. Guess I- Wait. This ain't Advance Wars. This is MY betting game. GAH!!!

Results:

Da King (Only I wish he wasn't.): Ganondorf
His Queen (Ew. This is wrong.): Pikachu
Their loyal Knight: (....): Link
The court jester that is going to be fed to the local Metroid because he lost: Marth

Oh my god. The game is now over. Taddara wins with an astounding 10000+ points. (I think I'd better make a new betting rule for the next time. Geez!)

Ok, so we start over again with everyone allowed to join back in. All stars are gone, with everyone back at 100. Our defending Champ, Taddara, has to deal with a 25 point disadvantage (Champions present, no offense please. And that means you have 75... Not 25.)

Our match?

The Duel.

Contenders: Level 9 Marth and a Level 9 Roy.
Stages: Temple for round 1, BattleField, Round 2, and FD, round 3.

Kind of the same thing that happened to Mario and Luigi, just no Small or Large.
5 Stock
No Items
Best of 3

Multiplier: 2x for winner
Loser: Lose your bet

Okay, this time we will go to 20000, just try to keep the betting above 1000's at minimal. I want this to go a long time. Remember no fractions, and *** yer out. Okay? Good luck.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
^ Has 33 posts, haven't seen him so much (maybe because he has few posts :rolleyes:). Likes Kittens (maybe) and Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom