• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^is obviously a bigger pyromaniac than even I am....and i have finally come to the conclusion that such a person did not exist...........

firaga01

Smash Lord
M - Melee: A feature in SSBM that allows for 4 players to kill each other in a three-dimensional world projected onto their TVs.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ is insulted by my lack of knowledge of such a belief to him. Is right that i am VERY sciencey and that i have played SC for 5 yrs. Also doesn't know about the Starcraft Tournament currently going on in the Light House........

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is oblivious to the fact that I don't like Starcraft, I'm just knowledgable about it. Is also oblivious to the fact that I do know about that certain topic.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Put his real name in as his signupname on SWF by accident, but still a fairly cool guy.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ On occasion has been mistaken as Yoshi-lord...obviously because of his name...um...I think is Canadian and seems to always be cheery

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
I knew it was a weapon, but it was joke.

Holy Sock goes to a Worms convention, where he is diappointed to find that only two other people are as much worms fanatics as he is. Anyways... If you use the same thing again, we start over.

The Mario song!

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ has quite the collection of large rabbits in his garage...

< thinks that Rock Man uses the word 'oblivious' waaaaaaay too much...

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ shares the same dream as me... to one day TAKE OVER THE WORLD THROUGH MILITARY DOMINATION... and then open a chain of Shake n' Bake restaraunts throughout the greater Los Angeles area.

firaga01

Smash Lord
Headphones........very BIG headphones.......

[size=0.3]**DISCLAIMER** U mean the Mario Sunshine Commercial Song, right?[/size]

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
Sentence Modifier Game

Ok, here is how you play.

Ok, I start with a sentence. For example:

Bob ate an orange (pathetic example, but so what?)

now the next person modifies something in it or adds something. For example:

Bob ate a banana

OR

Bob ate a dancing orange

Now for the first sentence.

Furry monkeys steal Gideon's funds.

firaga01

Smash Lord
^ has come into SWF's forumvery recently (sometime this month). Is so far doing a great job not getting on the bad side of moderators.....

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
While constructing a version of the new look for Mr. Pants, an artist at Rare decides that it isn't worth the effort and quits just before he finishes.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Has bene posting fairly frequently in this topic lately, had a little rally with Rock Man X for a bit..um..is located in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom