• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ has recently joined the boards... should think about removing his sig... also is a hunter... of shadows... 000...

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Luigi is the one of the brothers who ges stuck at home doing all the cooking cleaning and bills while Mario goes off to have adventures.

"Mama mia! $30 dollars for-a one a these 'gas-powered sweaters!' Mario! Watch-a where you spend-a dee money!"

Why is it that Navi's blue while the other fairies, in, say a fairy founatin are pink?

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^Is oblivious to the fact that he should turn off his sig because you're not supposed to for some odd reason that I do not know.

P.S. - I love the word OBLIVIOUS. Mwee hee hee...

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
^ is oblivious to the fact that he is oblivious and is obliviously oblivious to oblivious things... yeah... I'm done lol

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Knowing what once happened to a Nirvana guitarist at an MTV awards show, Pete Townshend decides to hurl his instrument at the ground.
-----------------------------------
A girl teaches George W. Bush how to read rightside-up. (Sorry. That was the best I could think of.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom