• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
I bragged to you about stealing the wavebird? Why on earth would I do that? NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU, IS SO STUPID AS TO BRAG THAT HE IS GOING TO STEAL SOMETHING, AND ESPECIALLY NOT i! The fact that I am from Chiiskøtter land should be enough to prove that I'm innocent. And everyone else is saying it was you, so I bet it was! There are too many witnesses, you cannot get away!

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
These "Witnesses:rolleyes:" didn't actually see the crime take place nor do they know anything about it. Therefore, there is no evidence to convict me. When will you learn? You can get everyone at Smashboards to accuse me but without evidence, I'm as innocent as you all are:rolleyes:. You can even search me and my home and see for yourself I didn't steal the wavebird.

nox_15

Smash Ace
Alliterations

in this game, you have to think up an alliteration (i.e.: Six silver swans swam silently seaward). the alliterations will go in alphabetical order. i'll start with A, the next person will make an alliteration using B, the next person C and so on.

Ok, heres mine

Andy almost always appears and Amy accepts all armpits after analizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom