• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ his favorite word is discombobulated, is a smash newb, and should take of his sig ( It can get you banned from forum games! :( )

nox_15

Smash Ace
^ hes nickname is probably from linkin park who is a kewl band. thinks shadowhunter's favorite word is discombobulated and has a Link avatar.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Haven't seen him before, he has a nick that says sage_hw, sage probably meaning he's a sage, and hw means something I don't know, maybe hairy witch, who knows?

Melding nummer tre hundre og sytti ni. Norwegian

Obljavennie nomer tricto cemdisjat djevjetj. Russian

Holy Sock

Smash Journeyman
Outside X's House playing Paintball and shooting o
Like I said, either get some evidence against me, or your case is faulty. And like I said, I was creating a computer virus at the time.
Link_In_Park, the tribe has spoken. You definately broke your own Metroid Prime game, so don't hide it.
It is definately King GeniusXIII. He is such a sneaky little s*** and he even bragged to me that he was going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom