• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
CURRENT STANDINGS:

CHAMPIONSHIP

1st - Mario [17 votes]

2nd - Sonic [15 votes]

I was just thinking, you know what would be awesome? if we got a character update tonight. my thread started after the last update, and it was meant to pass the time...how fitting would it be to end the night we get another character update? QUICK KNOCK ON WOOD! :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mario, most definitely...Sonic has alway been one of my favorite characters, but his games have never beaten ANY Mario game.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Mario vs Sonic, Red vs Blue, Strength vs Speed. They are the Eternal Rivalry.

Fitting for the greatest rivalry in video game history.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I'm going with Sonic. My brother and I always argue about this. But, Sonic would run circles around Mario. So, I vote Sonic the Hedgehog.

JELLYHEAD

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna go with a very specific response here: I vote luigi but ONLY when he's wearing his fire plucker outfit... for some reason that tends to make him an absolute demon.

PS: has anyone else noticed that some computers actually get better or worse depending on their colour... that's just what I've noticed. I put luigi normal vs luigi fire plucker about 10 times and fire plucker won every time by a landslide.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmmmmmm...

While I don't like his image, Sonic and I go way back... I remember drawing hundreds of "Sonic characters" when I was a child.
Then there's the fact that Sonic's games were indirectly responsible for the creation of Jazz Jackrabbit 2, which is one of the games that changed my life...
Not to mention the fact that watching speedruns of the first Sonic games is a joy for someone like me for the great design and the amazing music.

Also, furry. Hah!

One vote for Sonic.

MacDaddySonic

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, This is awesome! I Voted for Soinc befor but I didnt think he would get this far, AGAINST MARIO! Thats so Baller! Holy-Chillidogs!

I Vote Sonic! He has to beat Mario it would be so funny to see a furry beat a fat man!

MacDaddySonic

Smash Rookie
Wait, am I not allowed to vote??? Thats so wack! Some one just sent me a private message saing i should get off the boards cause Im a fake! That hurts people... Just cause I signed up a little late means i dont have a voice in this match? representing Sonic in an Epic Mario Versus Sonic Match iss Just (how sonic might say) "way cool!"

Come on, don't be a ****er...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Wait, am I not allowed to vote??? Thats so wack! Some one just sent me a private message saing i should get off the boards cause Im a fake! That hurts people... Just cause I signed up a little late means i dont have a voice in this match? representing Sonic in an Epic Mario Versus Sonic Match iss Just (how sonic might say) "way cool!"

Come on, don't be a ****er...
The fact that your first post ever was a vote for Sonic, and then you went around telling everyone on the planet to vote for Sonic is suspicious.

Anyway the TS has a made a fair way of counting votes, so it's really not up to us.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
I prefer Mario by quite a bit more. Maybe just because i'm playing Super Mario RPG again just now? I probably would have voted Sonic, if I was playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 again ahahaha.

Mario.

MacDaddySonic

Smash Rookie
Thats Bull. Just cause I like Sonic means I cant vote. SORRY for wanting make my first post be meaningfull, Dur dur dur. Just trying to help out my blue furry friend. Where is FlyinG ShoosteR the guy who started this thing, isnt it up to him? Give me a chance dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom