• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Take your pic.

Or the real box.

Find a pic of a graphics calculator.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because the disk would explode.

Why does it rarely rain in games?

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ Ahhh broke the rule!! didn't post 20 words and didn't know how to spell avatar! I guess he neds help on spelling! But most of the time he is a good poster!!!

FiremaN K

Smash Cadet
Because the disk would explode from all the data. And if it rained the charictors would get wet and they wouldent like that.

Why does :******: mean ****** and not :freak: ?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^Reminded me about the 20 words or more rule. Posts realy well, gets along with everyone and has a REALLY BIG HAND!:crazy: :eek:

mic_777

Smash Apprentice
^ is one of my friends and is now sitting next to me on smashboards and loves to go on CS and play with friends

SSJ3 Gotenks

Smash Cadet
^^Him and another person almost have the same name.

Originally posted by Extreme Fighter
^ Must live on a ship because he's a look out! Or maybe he's a look out for a robbery... Tsk, tsk, mother apparently never told him not to steal.
Have you ever watched DBZ? The Lookout is this big ass thing in the sky where all the Z fighters hang out. Most of the time.

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^doesn't knows how to put a ^(Probably), just registered and did spammed.. as he only posted a few words. Also, he has 3 numbers in his name.

chrisjl001

Smash Rookie
Did u know that if u live in the city, ur chances of getting mugged by a black dude is 10 times more likely than getting mugged in the suburbs

chrisjl001

Smash Rookie
^ doesn't know that i know how to make a ^ and that i made a /\ on purpose so i can be different from everyone else. I will be kicked soon outta here though cuz i responded way too quick and i got no life

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
"Yellow Submarine"-The Beatles

(People, this thing is supposed to flow like a story. It has to be gramatically correct)

a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine. And our friends are all aboard many more of them live....

schwift

Smash Rookie
1.in the catacombs
2.goombas mario 3 shoe thing.you kiled the goomba then jumped in 2 become semi invinsible.

3.lakitus cloud
4.zombie dogs.

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
Broke the rule again!:mad: First he spammed and then he put is signature in the post and also he Only posted a few words. I guess he's new here and doesnt know how to take off sigs!

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Lives in a magical land, presumed to be Wisonsin. Spent a large portion of his post talking about how people broke the rules.
Registered a bit before me, but has been hailed as the veteran newbie at various points in his illustrious career.

Huddlebum

Smash Apprentice
Cure: Start a bonfire next to a water source and try to put it out.

Disease: Nocubeitis: You cannot think about anything but Cube and are always pounding away at the controller that you think is in your hands.

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ almost has 700 posts and broke the rule.. 20 words in every post ...weird... And i think i saw that avatar like 30 times today ...weird...

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Giga Bowser--Bowser--Super Mario Sunshine--FLUDD--Mario--Luigi--Prof. E. Gadd--Mansion full of Boos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom