• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
^ presomably likes star wars. Changes his advitar quite often, and the one he had before his current one was the same as mine. Is currently argueing with me about wether he has bad grammer or not.

Fourside

Smash Ace
He wants people to click on him,he likes to be clicked.So i'm gonna click on him.You should click on him too.Click,click,click.

Hey,you,next person to post!Just don't say that i got my name from Earthbound or SSBM. Three people already said that.

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ doesn't want us to say that he got his name from SSBM or Earthbound, so I won't! Used to have a G&W avatar and a bunch of others to before he went to his current avatar.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
They aren't real horns. They're part of his hat. See, sometimes when you're not playing the game, your character will secretly meet up with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble and go to that weird men-only club of which Fred and Barney are members.

If Mr. G&W is two-dimensional, and he never faces the camera during Melee, then how do opponents see him? Wouldn't they just see a thin line or something?

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thx Fourside for founding that error, i knew there still was something wrong.;)

The Answers:

1)In the Cabin outside the Mansion(or shack whatever, it's a little wooden house)
2)Goomba's Shoe
3)Lakitu's Cloud
4)Ceberus

--Current Status--
1stAlgasir: 17 points
2ndMetroid Killer: 13 points
2ndFourside: 13 points
3rdMasenko: 7 points
4thBunjiman008: 6 points
5thSuperSpy: 5 points
5thRacoon87: 5 points
6thTapion: 4 points
6thToadBanjoConker: 4 points
6thFox Illusion: 4 points
6thTeam_Xtreme666: 4 points
6thMale Sheik: 4 points
6thHyperFalcon: 4 points
6thScamp: 4 points
7thBly: 3 points
7thsum41: 3 points
8thAnnoying Jamez: 2 points
8thDevious: 2 points
8thgoldeneyez007: 2 points
8thTanooki Suit: 2 points
8thDBZFAN: 2 points
8ths'mores: 2 points
8thomnibowser:2 points
8thschwift: 2 points
9th*Roy X: 1 point
9thSharkboy013: 1 point
9thGc_sega: 1 point
9thLanky_F: 1 point
9thDeep Blue: 1 point
10thOcarina: 0 points
10thBushelz: 0 point
10thPeachy: 0 points
10thCrouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon: 0 points
10thBazooka Lucca: 0 points
10th[/b[DogySamich: 0 points

C'mon ppl try harder or else Algasir will remain 1st!

New Questions:

1)What was the name of the final Sigma form in Megaman X?

A: Sigma
B: Dark Sigma
C: Howl Sigma
D: Wolf Sigma

2)When would the Hanging Zombie in the Residence come back alive with Jill?(explain it where and when and what etc)

3)Who is the mother of Schala in Chrono Trigger?(lame question i know -_-)

4)In which Original Megaman was Ringman?(check my sig in other rooms for a hint)

That's all for now, have fun!

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ is a smash lord and broke the rules. HE broke the because they "Rule" 20 words or under in a post and he posted only 10:crazy: that's half of the rule!:eek:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Used 2 smilies in that post and considering he has only joined this month has quite a lot of posts already, posts in this topic a lot, got a banner from PBR and tried to get a second one from them

Fourside

Smash Ace
She's making a banner for me.But it's delaying too much.Well,she said she got more than two pages of banner requests.I sent two PMs to her,because i wanted my banner to get ready in that day,but she said she couldn't.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer

Just look how mad that moose is! Grrrrrrr!

This is the angriest moose I found. I bet after that pic was taken, he kicked that guy to pieces. I never knew it until I searched for these pics, but apparently more people are killed per year by moose than bears in Alaska.....weird....

Find me a pic of Duffman

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Does that mean that MK loves TBC? (look at the arvitar....the arvitar......)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
i wouldn't leave the house for a month.

If i had a custom arvitar....

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
tbc, why did you close the best poster's contest? why didn't you make another round?

btw, didn't you know tbc is a mushroom/bear/squrrel, not a monkey? and didn't you know his avitar is a kong (or an ape) not a monkey? and didn't you know i like eating brains? didn't you know that i tried to eat yours, but u don't have any?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Smashing Pumpkins: Stand Inside Your Love

(This may be my new favorite song.)

. . . within my heart. And for the first time, I feel as though I am reborn in my mind, recast as child and mystic sage. Who wouldn't be . . .

Algasir

Smash Lord
You screwed up Flok! You forget that I know Chrono Trigger like the back of my hand! ;) (wait, you never knew that in the first place! Well now you know!)

1) D

2) I dunno

3) Queen Zeal

4) MegaMan 4

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
The power is yours!

Anyone who thinks that Rocket Power is better than this show should be decked in the face.

Another videogame reference, this time from Fatal Fury 3: Please find me that famous picture of Terry Bogard calling Geese Howard a rapscallion.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
are some kind of moron? can't you see that TBC is a mod and can do what ever he wants? are you trying to stop him from posting his sig? who else likes TBC's sig? should i care if a mod posts his sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom