• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Cure: Have someone hit you on the head with a 1,000 page textbook (aka dictionary)

Diesease: Forgetis totalis- You forget everything you've ever learned since pre-school.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Due to the fact that to buy a gun you need money and he has a hole in his wallet and his coins keep falling out and getting stolen by Mario.

Why hasnt Wario and Mario been in the same game other than the parties and races?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think that we'll have to give it a 3 day limit before we can reply saying things like"the name is cool." Due to the ack of posts after Trillian said that.

Zaphod Beeblebrox as he sounds really cool.

Ralph Wiggum and Butters (From uh..South Park)

FiremaN K

Smash Cadet
Because they hate each other so much that the only way they would be in the same game is if they could beat the other at racing or something over and over again. I know, i asked them ;).

Why do the Mario borthers have such big noses?

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
*HUGE BUMP*

Man this is so silly i have lots of users on my rank list right now so why aren't they replying to this topic as well?Can't you see my love for trying to make ppl happy with this quiz?:p

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
confuses SWF with SMF, lol, doesn't know anything about making a forum, yet he still made one, and I actually gave him support lol, s'all

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Just missed getting in to the PBR in the artwork emporium, has some pretty good potential with banner making and his skill has increased very much in a small amount of time

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ is a very talented banner maker that made a awesome banner for me! Is one of the four girls in McFox's banner. Is a very attractive girl. ;)

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
awesome poster! I think he knows everyone here! And also I think I just seen him post somewhere else! ( he posts like everyday so everyone probably sees him a lot)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Is apparently in Lookout, so says his location. His signature says he'll be choosing an *animated* custom avatar if he gets one (except you're not allowed to have it animate). Is new (registered this month) and is already getting banned from Forum Games. And as if that wasn't enough, he posted his sig.... :rolleyes:

SSJ3 Gotenks

Smash Cadet
^^Uhh Spoke non-sense.

FYI: Not my fault these damn boards have too many rules. If you actually SPLIT a thread and send it to a dumpster, you wouldn't have as much lag...but these mods here must be too lazy to actually take the time and split them.

BTW I did absolutely NOTHING to warrant a ban.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Mach Rider, because puny dirtbikes are no match for a real motorcycle. And if he were racing anyone from ExciteBike up the Hill Climb, Mach Rider would win by a long shot.

Ness, Paula, Jeff & Poo (from Earthbound) vs. Crono, Marle & Lucca (from Chrono Trigger)
Suppose that they're all at their maximum levels with the best armor and weapons, full HP and MP and no items.

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
Posts here a lot just like me! Really strict because i posted 19 and the rule is 20 omg what's up with that?

Offtopic: I'm off to post my 100th post!

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
All the better to smell enemies with, my dear!

How come the CPUs in Road Rash 64 always go at top speed while riding the fastest bikes, thus wiping out over and over again?

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ Spoke in broken English, but is one of the saner people of the flood that has saturated this room recently. At least he's making a try at the rules and reading them. And for that, I thank you.

Fourside

Smash Ace
Hey,wait,there's something wrong here... there's no second place!

The answers...
1-In the shack in the graveyard
2-Goomba's shoe.That shoe you used to step on enemies.World 5-3,i remember.
3-That cloud you used to skip stages.
4-Zombie dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom