• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Lives in Australia, and is one of the rare members whose post count actually resembles a post rate of less than 40/day. Nevertheless hed doesn't have a good rep in my head for whatever (variety of) reason(s).

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ Booty whooping member who recently got into the BR (lucky dog). Lots of fun, especially in his AIM chats, and always claims to be the lamest person on the boards, even though he's really cool (in my book, anyway).

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Because if you were to wavedash as Giga Bowser, the game would get all glitchy. Also, he's got too much of an advantage in a human's hands.

The age-old question: What are the Yoshis singing in between levels of Yoshi's Story?

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ really good poster! I seen him under the "users online" a lot latley! And probably wants to get into the BR really badly!! (like everyone else ):chuckle:

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Posted a total of 13 words, which is under the required quota.
Is a relatively new member and seems to like Master Hand. May also enjoy Smash Bros., the number 101, long walks along the beach, and Linux.

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ posted way to fast! Because when I edited I was done and he finished his post! I guess he doesn't spend time too much time thinking on what to write!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Did you know that Uranis is actually a planet and not a bodypart?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because the words are subliminal messages telling us that Sony won't get melee.

Why is it called "Legend of Zelda" when you play as link?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^Posted somewhere around here....
Has no arvitar as i'm guessing we don't know where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom