• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanooki Suit

Smash Cadet
1. No idea
2. Kuribou's shoe was an item you could get in levels of Super Mario Bros 3. It was a big green shoe with a wind-up key that Mario literally stood inside. It gave mario the ability to jump extra high, kill by jumping enemies otherwise unkillable by jumping (spinys, etc.), and traverse terrain that would otherwise kill you (munchers, for instance).
3. Jugem's cloud was an item you got outside of levels in Super Mario Bros 3, either from Hammer Brothers, Mushroom Houses, letters from the Princess, etc. When used, it turned mario into a cloud and allowed him to walk past one level without having to beat it. It did not beat the level; if Mario died before beating an additional level or hammer brother or going through a pipe, he'd be sent back to before the level he traversed, and the cloud would be lost for no gain. It was most useful in World 8, where some of the levels were real beasts.
4. With the dog whistle.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because the waiting period for a mallet is 2 weeks and you can only get one at a time, and the game would've been released too late.

Why weren't there Keatons in OoT?(Fox thing)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^ Likes Bakers delight like me (A certain person lied)
Lives in sydney and has a manga arvitar

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ta-da!

Forgotten_relms, If you can't find the picture asked for,don't post any pic and give people names to make it fit.

Find me a pic of a black hole.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ just lied about both his and mic's opinion of a very fine bakery chain. I do not understnad his obsession with it...

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Um LOL Algasir, and LOL Scamp.Algasir those are items from Super Mario Bros 3 and you'l have to give them their English words.Scamp Tales of Phantasia was on the SNES way before the PSX, so don't just think i'm silly.I love the game and i'm not even that far yet!

BTW guys about question 4 i didn't asked how you call them with a item, i want to know their name.Sorry about that :).

Sorry about that to Raccoon87 you original have 4 points, i'l edit it right away.

Just about 5 more posts and i'l update!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Okay....

Well I did some research and you're right, Namco did indeed make the game for the SNES in '95, three years before the '98 release. Still, it's no wonder that pretty much everyone had no clue on that question.

Anyway, please check your wording on the questions in the future. When I see the word "how", I plan on explaining something.

So I change my answer to number 4 to cerberus.

Dunno if that's right, but nothing else comes to mind except for "stupid dog".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom