• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterhand101

Smash Apprentice
^ broke the rulez! He posted 19 words! I think he should know what he's doing since he posts here like everyday (like me) And wants to get his banner from project bannerz!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
^ Dissed MH101 for no reason, especaly concitering that Master hand dose not sound like master bation in the least. Didnt post near enough characters, but that dosent matter, Im just trying to extend my post.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^He was in my fic several times (and will be in again), as a gigantic snake that shoots venom (Get it? Venom Dream shoots venom? Ha ha ha). He is also in Arrow's fic... as the same thing.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ In my fic as The Skipper, and wrote me in as a quick cameo in his fics (Thank you!) One of the coolest people I know at the forums. Quoted me in the "Quote of the Day" topic, which I repaid by quoting him as well.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Did you know that a mod posting a sig in a no sig room is the same as a cop robbing a bank? (No offence TBC but....)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
They all have had special training to find hit and throw him, curtiously by Mr Saturn.

Why has Robotnic changed his name to Dr Eggman?

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Buy Richard Simmon's all new video: Sweating to the Oldies for Earlobes! He will deal you a meal so fast your head will spin!

Spastic Knee Reflex Syndrome: Causes you to kick everyone you see in the nards.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
i'd say "crap, i fell in dog crap."

If you had to injure a celebrity.....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
^Posts in this room and the pool room. Quite an intelligent person with some good advice and has stacks of posts and some friends here.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
^For an unknown reason this member sticks in my mind. He must have done something to do it, or maybe it's for no reason.

sitting duck

Smash Rookie
I wanna meet him, cause I feel like it, and cause he has a duck avatar, lol, thats the main reason, secondly, probably cause he like ducks for some unknown reason...

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
RHCP: Otherside

. . . take it on the otherside. Centuries are what it meant to me. A cemetery where I marry the sea, and stranger things could never . . .

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Is a beatuiful writter, and a nice guy to know. Avatar of Sheik, and has about 715 posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom